• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
i think the dev forgot the decision right at start of not going with elasha to the dungeon, besides that game is looking good.
v.017 got 3 new scenes, just speak with Mia, then Xena, Mia again and Ash at last.
Xena scene could been alot better since there was 4 of her, but mia and ash are very nice.

(y)
Yeah, even I completely forgot about the first decision.

Could you remind them on their patreon or else someone else could do it
Might bring it up soon

Jun 7, 2019
Do y’all even remember what the first decision is? It’s to not join Tazes guild and it’s only really brought up when you talk to the onis for the first time. (Onis want you in their guild Taze says you’ll die if you join their guild and have sex with them, then says that she might lend you to the onis for the right price.) There’s no scenes or route for it yet because currently being in a guild serves no function and I’m assuming there’s a plan behind not joining the starting guild but naturally starting a different route doesn’t make sense when the current route doesn’t have that much content at least from a plot perspective. It should be at least 3 months before we see that route get touched and it also is gonna be a matter of are you going to be guildless or have a pick of choosing what guild you wanna join.

Reactions: MAD6999

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Do y’all even remember what the first decision is? It’s to not join Tazes guild and it’s only really brought up when you talk to the onis for the first time. (Onis want you in their guild Taze says you’ll die if you join their guild and have sex with them, then says that she might lend you to the onis for the right price.) There’s no scenes or route for it yet because currently being in a guild serves no function and I’m assuming there’s a plan behind not joining the starting guild but naturally starting a different route doesn’t make sense when the current route doesn’t have that much content at least from a plot perspective. It should be at least 3 months before we see that route get touched and it also is gonna be a matter of are you going to be guildless or have a pick of choosing what guild you wanna join.
tbf i dont think a whole route is necessary, that decision only decide where the MC will have his first encounter with the futas.
one or two scenes is enough and he goes to the tavern. a simple tie up loose end.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Futaisekai - A Tale of Unintended Fate [v0.17] [Futa Isekai] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [772 MB]
- - - -

Mac [786 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

negazoz

May 25, 2021
it could add an element to the mc's progression.
I do agree. I love these models, but I only see them in games where it's 100% futa on male. I'd be satisfied with just a sprinkle of the other way around, even if it's kept from a futa domineering role. Easily 9/10 in my book if it's added, but we can only wish.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I do agree. I love these models, but I only see them in games where it's 100% futa on male. I'd be satisfied with just a sprinkle of the other way around, even if it's kept from a futa domineering role. Easily 9/10 in my book if it's added, but we can only wish.
yeah... not a fan, so far. while I have no issue with trans on male... I'm not a fan of being a sissy.

Reactions: negazoz
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes