4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
anyone has any idea how much of the story has been added? no one said a word since it was released. not even a comment, compliment. anyone alive?
I think just the new scene + gallery integration, haven't found anything else, and you can repeat the potion scene asif it never happened. That's probably why it's such a small update, because of the gallery integration taking awhile.
Outside of that there were also some bugs fixed, no longer causing the game to crash at certain points.

Zael

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone got a save with the gallery full unlocked? I ain't playing the whole game again to unlock it

Nov 3, 2023
please ive noticed the body design of the futas, they are wierdly abnormal skinny in the stomach and arms... they have no gut fat. it looks unrealistic body design, can he make realistic thicc body, if he gonna have a thicc booty lol, please can we have fat-thicc shemales.

Please can you tell the Dev to maybe make chocolate version of the MC? we can have option to take cacuasian or chocolate.

please can u tell the dev to make more white evil looking shemales with tattooes.

Last edited:

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
How do you unlock the scenes from gallery page 2 and 3 ? I completely unlocked page 1.. now I can move around the town as much as I want but I cant find new conversations anymore..
Never mind I figured everything out

Last edited:

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
How do you unlock the scenes from gallery page 2 and 3 ? I completely unlocked page 1.. now I can move around the town as much as I want but I cant find new conversations anymore..
Never mind I figured everything out
how did you figure it out? All I am able to do is walk around town. I saw all three of the party members at night and I spent like 2 or 3 nights with those people that hang outside. Now what do I do?

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
how did you figure it out? All I am able to do is walk around town. I saw all three of the party members at night and I spent like 2 or 3 nights with those people that hang outside. Now what do I do?
Talk to Ruby about potions, visit her at night to get the potion, go to the alchemy shop at evening and talk to Xena to swap the real potion with the fake one Ruby gives you, finally visit Elasha's room at night and use the potions.

Reactions: odacavahserf

Ricky-Z

Dec 29, 2020
ColonelWanker,帖子:13277877,会员:1983228 said:
和Ruby谈论魔药,晚上拜访她获取魔药,晚上去炼金店和Xena交谈,用Ruby给你的假药水交换真魔药,最后晚上去Elasha的房间并使用魔药。
[/引用]

如何触发这个对话?当我和她说话时,就会表现出没有话题。

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
Talk to Ruby about potions, visit her at night to get the potion, go to the alchemy shop at evening and talk to Xena to swap the real potion with the fake one Ruby gives you, finally visit Elasha's room at night and use the potions.
How am I able to talk to her about potions? what event happens right before that. I have an older save, and I when I try to talk to ruby about anything, I can only talk about wanting to get the key.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes