4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
Talk to Ruby about potions, visit her at night to get the potion, go to the alchemy shop at evening and talk to Xena to swap the real potion with the fake one Ruby gives you, finally visit Elasha's room at night and use the potions.
Thank you for the help. I think my first mistake was purchasing the potion for 300 and I was never able to do anything at that point

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
has there been any update since the gender bending potion scene? The last thing I remember is the bad end where you get caught while sneaking into a room.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
has there been any update since the gender bending potion scene? The last thing I remember is the bad end where you get caught while sneaking into a room.
There's been a month delay, but next update should be larger than usual to make up for it.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone! This game looks very good but I am not that big a fan of futa on male stuff. So my question is, how is the ratio of futamale and futafemale? from the screenshots it seems there is a clear focus on futamale stuff unfortunately. Also: do only the futas have the huge tits or the females as well? thanks in advance!

lyzedin

Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone! This game looks very good but I am not that big a fan of futa on male stuff. So my question is, how is the ratio of futamale and futafemale? from the screenshots it seems there is a clear focus on futamale stuff unfortunately. Also: do only the futas have the huge tits or the females as well? thanks in advance!
mostly futa on male, a lot lot lot of it :love:. Seems that the women are mostly normal sized, no giga tits fems as of yet

Reactions: roksy3 and Vindred
Jun 25, 2023
Hello, the game is 100% futa on male, and all the futas have mega tits and giant bombastic giant dicks

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Futaisekai - A Tale of Unintended Fate [v0.16] [Futa Isekai]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -