3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Well, the creator has blocked one of my accounts on Patreon, so I am unable to provide any game file updates, but I can provide the news for July via my backup accounts.
How did they find out? As a side-note, for those considering supporting him or helping out here. Their pixivFANBOX is around 4-5$ cheaper because of the conversion from Yen to Dollars. If the pricing changes over there we know for a fact that he is lurking here.

And if you do decide to help out, do not just copy and paste their links. Download the files and upload them on a separate account. Mega even makes it easy and you can just copy the files into your own account and share those instead.

Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
How do you get the scene with the ambush girl with the hammer? She just keeps on killing me when I die to her on purpose. she's also a great way to farm exp. farm the ninja if hammer is too strong. xena sells potions that heal you for 50 health for 10 gold each if they are difficult.

edit: just beat tarantula, way better exp farm

Last edited:

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
Anyone know how to get the scene with Elasha after you steal the potion from the potion lady. When I go to Elasha's room at night it doesn't give me the option to drink any potions and it just says the room is locked.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Hm yeah I did that but when I go back to Ruby after stealing the potion it just says "There's nothing to talk to Ruby about" and then I'm just stuck. Is my game just glitched? lol its the most recent version too so idk
you probably didnt got the 3 keys, you need them to unlock the 3 doors upstairs in the tavern

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
you probably didnt got the 3 keys, you need them to unlock the 3 doors upstairs in the tavern
Oh yeah you're right I only have 1 key. Do you know how to get the other 2 keys? Whenever I go to Ruby to buy another one it's greyed out so I can't click it.

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
The keys are obtained from the other girls by talking to them at different times
Yeah I'm stuck lol Everyone I talk to I get the "I shouldn't bother them right now" message. Idk what I'm missing. Also not sure if it's related but whenever I try to talk to Mrs. Chen to work in the morning I get the "I should stop talking to Mrs Chen" message so I've never actually worked at the tavern.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes