3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

OI123

Aug 31, 2017
Still cant unlock first scene from galery page 5. Anyone have save with this scene?
It's just a quick blowjob scene with Arashi, similar to the one with Kage.
I modified the game files to make it acessible, if anyone wants to try it, place the attached file in the following directory "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game"
Or if you prefer to modify the file yourself, use UnRen to extract the rpa files, then add the following content at line 157 of the file "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game/battle_label/dungeon.rpy"
Python:
                    jump ara_fuck
Example:
1719531913895.png

Last edited:

Urmel69

May 8, 2021
Hello Every time I don't join the guild I get this message in the evening. So the election isn't possible. Could there be a bug in the program?

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Every time I don't join the guild I get this message in the evening. So the election isn't possible. Could there be a bug in the program?
this is a dead end at the moment, dev kinda forgot he created this route.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Every time I level up I get negative xp for some reason
Just to understand your problem correctly: by "negative xp" you do not mean reaching the amount of xp needed to progress to the next level + actually leveling up + starting the now raised target with your remaining xp, right? Because that could look like falling back in xp for some, I guess.

I just went from level 5 (with a 290 xp target) to level 6, ending up with my a few xp and a 410 xp target to progress to level 7. Looks to my like it works as it should.

Last edited:

royel

Dec 3, 2023
After you've hit lvl 10 what im i suppose to do? just spam tarantulia until lvl19? like is there some more content after getting the dagger?

Reactions: RaguMaster

S1nis

May 3, 2018
Quick summary for those wondering if you should check this game:
-At this point has like 6 scenes and 10 min of gameplay
-Took me 1 hour to complete, tryin to read through 99 gorillion pages of text for each scene (like dude, chill with war and peace
equivalent of text for really basic scenes which only speed up + cum)
-Gameplay vise - cock and balls torture (bad kind), just click this and that, talk to x, then talk to y at evening, later you can go to dungeon which is ...Jeez bring me back to point and clicking, cause this is just left clicking on enemies(slow kind), you need to do it like 100 times, has barely any scenes, no spells/strategy, just junk.
-Found like 5 bugs, a bit too much for 10 min of gameplay, some visual, some broke my save (good thing had like 10 backups)
Overall... Meh, dont want to be too rude, just sayin, game needs polish, A LOT of polish.

If you want tip from me, i dunno, check ToA, pretty mainstream choice. Also Mantis from Darktoz, if you into hardcore/humiliation futa x male. Both have like 10+ hours of content.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
well, it seems like a review of sorts. u r quite right gameplay isnt ambitious by any stretch, but author's dedication to provide content regularly in consitent time frames is to be commended. you dont often see such attitude all that often.

Reactions: sadkfjoij12097

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
So yea, after each level up, you start with negative experience. Like I went from Lvl 3 to Lvl 4, but my experience points are -28/70.
Really now, how strange. I would expect falling back as a result of using xp to level up, but going below 0 is very strange. I already looked into this in reaction to post #609. Couldn't reproduce this scenario myself. Maybe I missed something. I will give it a second try later today.

Edit: seems to me like your whole xp system had gone bad. Because it took me 110 xp to get from 3 to 4, setting the new target to 190 when I did. Coming from a 50 xp target for lvl 2.

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
The dungeon content (page 5) you can only access grinding the dungeon to level 50, that's too dang long, you gained xp just a bit by bit and is all doing the same.
Any saves with that unlocked?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
The dungeon content (page 5) you can only access grinding the dungeon to level 50, that's too dang long, you gained xp just a bit by bit and is all doing the same.
As far as i can tell currently content is locked to max level 19 i cannot gain any further xp

S1nis

May 3, 2018
6 Scenes? There are 26 as of now. You can literally count them in the gallery as well. The gameplay aspect of this is bad I agree, but there are quite a lot of scenes in this which make it worth checking out at least.
I checked gallery, yea i clearly didnt count some scenes where you can peek into rooms and others (since they have no interactions, 3 lines of text, mc quickly leaves, more like short gif). As gamedev myself, i see some effort put in this game, still dont think i was too harsh. Game needs a lot more content and more polish, which sours experience for me. If it gets updates, i'll check it again.

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
I checked gallery, yea i clearly didnt count some scenes where you can peek into rooms and others (since they have no interactions, 3 lines of text, mc quickly leaves, more like short gif). As gamedev myself, i see some effort put in this game, still dont think i was too harsh. Game needs a lot more content and more polish, which sours experience for me. If it gets updates, i'll check it again.
I get it, the game aspect of this is still lacking. I figure the dev is having a hard time figuring out when to spend time on improving the game itself rather than make more content, because everyone here certainly wants more scenes rather than gameplay features. But I think with the recent changes, like the rpg combat, makes me believe that they finally put a foot in the door and are starting to actually care more about the gameplay itself.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
No, 2 scenes you can unlock by losing to "ambush" encounter. and the 3rd one is the boss who you fight at lvl 9

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes