3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
This just keeps getting better and better. Added a grind with Futa Robbers and a Futa Spider lady bad end. This is the Chefs kiss of Futa right now. Please have a vampire dominatrix as a boss at some time and I seriously think in a few years of updating this is going to be the best Futa game by a long shot.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Usually I manage to find solutions on my own or by searching trough a game thread. This time however I'm stuck to the point where I think I might have hit a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get out of this loop?

Edit: Never mind! I fixed it going through all the scenario's visiting the 1st guest room, using potions for a second time. Seems like the save files from my first play-through got corrupted.

I either screwed up tweaking game stats (to add gold without working numerous shifts at the bar) or I ran at the same issue mentioned here:
... As it turns out, my save that I reached the end of the previous update was broken because there are new dialogues that, if you get too far, become unavailable, thus you can't do the quests anymore ...
I will keep this post for those who get stuck at the same point.

Last edited:

Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
Usually I manage to find solutions on my own or by searching trough a game thread. This time however I'm stuck to the point where I think I might have hit a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get out of this loop?

Edit: Never mind! I fixed it going through all the scenario's visiting the 1st quest room and using potions for a second time. The save files from my first play-through got corrupted as well. So I must have screwed something up during that part of the story, tweaking stats to add some gold without working numerous shifts at the bar.

I kept this post for those who get stuck at the same point.
Not all heroes wear capes... :)

• Haha
Reactions: ^/30

ViewPower

Apr 8, 2024
An update has been released which might have fixed the errors some people get. I did no testing, though, so there is no guarantee.

Razzmot

Nov 26, 2019
Page 5 first scene seems to be for losing against the lvl 9 rogue named "ara"
Doesn't trigger though so likely a bug in addition she doesn't steal your money if you lose which is great for now but likely not intended.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes