3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough bruh i installed the new version, talked to everybody and nothings happening. The dungeon options when i talk to mia are blacked out
The game's broken as shit. I hadn't been able to find any new content for 2-3 updates, had to just get someone elses save.

I have a new PC now so hopefully, I get all the content again.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have a fully unlocked gallery/save yet that wouldn't mind sharing?

I thought I had been diligent in the previous updates in getting stuff, then I port my save over from 0.17 to 0.18 and I'm missing one in pages 1, 2 and 3 and all of p4+p5. I can't believe that many scenes are "new" from 17 to 18.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone having any luck unlocking the first scene on page 5?

I've found everything else except that one. I can't really tell who's in the scene either. I thought maybe the ambush character Arashi, but no scene plays when losing to her or beating her, even multiple times. It looks like a dungeon scene, and she's got the right colour as the blurred image. Don't know if she has a tattoo on her arm cause of her clothes though.

Maybe the trigger for it is broken?

Suspicious Sock

Aug 26, 2021
he's calmed down
in his older videos the victims were getting fucked to death
I was going to say this creator just wants futa to rail them to death. Like the premise of having some dominant or majority dominant futa in his game is fine. However being trapped by the 2 "suspicious" futas to go on and on and on about fucking prey to death is just annoying and lazy writing.

"I know what i'm going do, i'm going to choke you. You like that slut? Mmmm the mana is so much more concentrated. Don't worry I won't kill you. Jeez this is so good I can't stop! I know you like it when I choke you. Your mana is so delicious. You're lucky I learned restraint or you'd be dead. Fuggg I might just fuck the MC to death! Quit gargling you perverted slut. I'm just going to squeeze a bit harder that mana is so good! You know you like being choked, don't lie. I know how to get more mana out of him, I'll just choke some more! Don't go unconsious on me, or i'll choke you! You know if you pass out, I'll just have to force your body to squeeze, by choking you of course. You're so worthless and can only please futa cocks. We're going all night with this if you pass out. Mmmm, you're body is learning to squeeze more now! I'm going to choke rape you. You know you love being choked, but not to death! Previous me would've just raped you to death, but I have some restraint (Has no restraint whatsoever). I know you loved to be choked, so did you know that i'm going to choke you?..."
1719414871310.jpeg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Futaisekai - A Tale of Unintended Fate [v0.18] [Futa Isekai] - Compressed

Win/Linux [965 MB]
- - - -

Mac [960 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN DUNGEON TO DO
Only Dungeon, only 1 lvl and one boss. and some scenes with Ash.
Anyone having any luck unlocking the first scene on page 5?

I've found everything else except that one. I can't really tell who's in the scene either. I thought maybe the ambush character Arashi, but no scene plays when losing to her or beating her, even multiple times. It looks like a dungeon scene, and she's got the right colour as the blurred image. Don't know if she has a tattoo on her arm cause of her clothes though.

Maybe the trigger for it is broken?
Sometimes creator broke something. I will wait for fix.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
first scene on page 5 is definitely broken, also with this dungeon update there are errors, loops and some dead ends all over the place.
dev probably just adding content without checking if the game is running ok with different routes.

Reactions: MaximusWolff
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes