3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
Was skeptical initially playing the game, but the animations are decent which is more than some games can offer. Grammar is a bit rough, but that isn't really what I am here for.

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
Okay I'll list off a bit I remember.

A Failure to Launch: Hiatus after two updates.
AFutaFuture:Updates yes, but small in size.
DotFP:Updates, but still in the beginning stages.
Futadom World: Love it, but it's near it's end.
Futa Dormitory:Beginning still only two updates.
Futa Oasis:Very strong start, but now it's small updates.
Homecoming:I like this game, it has a pretty good story, but it's complete now. I'm bring it up because it finished updating only a month or two ago.
Sex and Fantasy: Maybe once a year update, and it's a chapter. The plot hasn't gotten anywhere.
Shackles of Ellswyn: Looks good, but updates? If it does it's tiny like a scene after months.
Shadow over Blackmore: Potential, but no real updates yet pass the initial two.
Shattered: Love that game, so no criticism pass it's age and how much story maybe left.
Star Mars: I like it, but not much content outside one real path. The main story is bare still.
Star Periphery: Very hopeful for this to continue, but it's only two updates in.
Tales of Androgyny: Is good if you like a game to play, but it's combat not exactly easy at all.
The Futa Experiment: Still early and the updates have been shallow in my opinion.
The Proteus Effect: Started good, but now it's updates are tiny and over the course of years.

Anyways I felt I'd list quite a few, since I was going over what I could remember off the top my head that are on my list, as Futadom games over just a game with a token Futa in it for fan service. I still slipped a few more in if the game has either multiple Futa, or the Futa is one of the main character, so you get a lot of content. Ah, I did pass on MC Futa, lol. Just a personal thing, I'm a sub and most MC Trans/Futa are dominant. Anyways I hope I at least listed things people maybe tempted to look up to check out even with some of their problems they're still playable games that can be enjoyed.
Some of these I haven't heard of. What is dotFP? also are they all futaxmale

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Promising game, I wasn't expecting much and yet, I'm even disappointed that the beginning is rather short (not like the gear on these futanari), really looking forward to the rest of the story.

YuiSWD

Aug 15, 2018
Content very very short but very very promising game. Looking forward for more update.
PS: will be funny if MC got corrupted by Futa before reunite with his friends

Reactions: sanji700

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
can you recommend one that has a variety of choices (such as character/content) I have played Futadom/Oasis/ToA and I am about to try Star Periphery
ideally one that involves being dominated
Tales of Androgyny 95% of the game involves you being dominated. And, 40% of the time, on your own volition.

Moreover, rape there isn't nasty, but tasty)

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Okay I'll list off a bit I remember.

A Failure to Launch: Hiatus after two updates.
AFutaFuture:Updates yes, but small in size.
DotFP:Updates, but still in the beginning stages.
Futadom World: Love it, but it's near it's end.
Futa Dormitory:Beginning still only two updates.
Futa Oasis:Very strong start, but now it's small updates.
Homecoming:I like this game, it has a pretty good story, but it's complete now. I'm bring it up because it finished updating only a month or two ago.
Sex and Fantasy: Maybe once a year update, and it's a chapter. The plot hasn't gotten anywhere.
Shackles of Ellswyn: Looks good, but updates? If it does it's tiny like a scene after months.
Shadow over Blackmore: Potential, but no real updates yet pass the initial two.
Shattered: Love that game, so no criticism pass it's age and how much story maybe left.
Star Mars: I like it, but not much content outside one real path. The main story is bare still.
Star Periphery: Very hopeful for this to continue, but it's only two updates in.
Tales of Androgyny: Is good if you like a game to play, but it's combat not exactly easy at all.
The Futa Experiment: Still early and the updates have been shallow in my opinion.
The Proteus Effect: Started good, but now it's updates are tiny and over the course of years.

Anyways I felt I'd list quite a few, since I was going over what I could remember off the top my head that are on my list, as Futadom games over just a game with a token Futa in it for fan service. I still slipped a few more in if the game has either multiple Futa, or the Futa is one of the main character, so you get a lot of content. Ah, I did pass on MC Futa, lol. Just a personal thing, I'm a sub and most MC Trans/Futa are dominant. Anyways I hope I at least listed things people maybe tempted to look up to check out even with some of their problems they're still playable games that can be enjoyed.
Battle system in Tales of Androgyny is complicated only when you don't understand the game.

Once you learn, that your gear blocks damage, even if you don't "block" on your turn, and uncover for yourself "Assault", battles become easy)

Oct 16, 2021
No two are MtF, Proteus and Homecoming maybe more can't recall 100% if there's another. DotFP is Dominas of the Forsaken Planet.
You mentioned DotFP but not Dominant witches?

There was also Town of Femdom and Exiles (though Astrid is not futa rather trans) which *sighs* seem abandoned

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
You mentioned DotFP but not Dominant witches?

There was also Town of Femdom and Exiles (though Astrid is not futa rather trans) which *sighs* seem abandoned
That's because the original question was about ongoing projects, Dominant Witches is complete. I have played Town of Femdom, but that was about a year ago, and it didn't feel like it was going anywhere fast. It's more game with the illusion of a lot of content because the grinding for money and relationship points. I don't remember the last time I heard it updated, and it felt like Futa was an after thought, since the only one I remember was the one that sells you to others, and her content didn't go anywhere far, so it's not something I'd recommend for a Futa game. Exiles is definitely something new although like you said seems abandoned sadly, since it's been over two years now from it's last update.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007
Oct 16, 2021
That's because the original question was about ongoing projects, Dominant Witches is complete. I have played Town of Femdom, but that was about a year ago, and it didn't feel like it was going anywhere fast. It's more game with the illusion of a lot of content because the grinding for money and relationship points. I don't remember the last time I heard it updated, and it felt like Futa was an after thought, since the only one I remember was the one that sells you to others, and her content didn't go anywhere far, so it's not something I'd recommend for a Futa game. Exiles is definitely something new although like you said seems abandoned sadly, since it's been over two years now from it's last update.
I saw you mention Homecoming as a recently completed one, hence I mentioned Dominant witches. Also, didnt Dominant witch get a new update recently?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I saw you mention Homecoming as a recently completed one, hence I mentioned Dominant witches. Also, didnt Dominant witch get a new update recently?
Well Homecoming went from like a v5 all the way to complete in one update, and Dominant Witches was just doing finishing touches on their endings, DW have been putting out their endings since v8, so it felt disingenuous of me to call it on going still, when it's just doing final touch ups for the last couple of updates. It's like me saying Confined with Goddesses was ongoing before it's update not long ago, but really it's just been finishing touches.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Also, if there's gonna be scenes of Chiyo or MC's friend being fucked by futanari, please add netorare tag so it's caught by filters

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes