3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Usually I manage to find solutions on my own or by searching trough a game thread. This time however I'm stuck to the point where I think I might have hit a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get out of this loop?

Edit: Never mind! I fixed it going through all the scenario's visiting the 1st guest room, using potions for a second time. Seems like the save files from my first play-through got corrupted.

I either screwed up tweaking game stats (to add gold without working numerous shifts at the bar) or I ran at the same issue mentioned here:
... As it turns out, my save that I reached the end of the previous update was broken because there are new dialogues that, if you get too far, become unavailable, thus you can't do the quests anymore ...
I will keep this post for those who get stuck at the same point.

Last edited:

Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
Usually I manage to find solutions on my own or by searching trough a game thread. This time however I'm stuck to the point where I think I might have hit a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get out of this loop?

Edit: Never mind! I fixed it going through all the scenario's visiting the 1st quest room and using potions for a second time. The save files from my first play-through got corrupted as well. So I must have screwed something up during that part of the story, tweaking stats to add some gold without working numerous shifts at the bar.

I kept this post for those who get stuck at the same point.
Not all heroes wear capes... :)

• Haha
Reactions: ^/30

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
An update has been released which might have fixed the errors some people get. I did no testing, though, so there is no guarantee.

Razzmot

Nov 26, 2019
Page 5 first scene seems to be for losing against the lvl 9 rogue named "ara"
Doesn't trigger though so likely a bug in addition she doesn't steal your money if you lose which is great for now but likely not intended.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Characters hit right in that sweet spot of uncanny valley mixed with weird ass dimensions.

What a shame.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Well I caved and decided to play it to see if I could circumvent the bugs posted.

As it turns out, my save that I reached the end of the previous update was broken because there are new dialogues that, if you get too far, become unavailable, thus you can't do the quests anymore.

But reverting to an earlier save when I was doing the lovely nightly visits with the criminals, I was able to speak with the Guildmaster who told me to speak with Ash. Then you get scenes at night with her to get 'a weapon,' to which you can then go into the dungeons with. It does work, but not with old saves passed a certain point.
The new scenes are extremely sexy, but they always are, aren't they?

OI123

Aug 31, 2017
Still cant unlock first scene from galery page 5. Anyone have save with this scene?
It's just a quick blowjob scene with Arashi, similar to the one with Kage.
I modified the game files to make it acessible, if anyone wants to try it, place the attached file in the following directory "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game"
Or if you prefer to modify the file yourself, use UnRen to extract the rpa files, then add the following content at line 157 of the file "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game/battle_label/dungeon.rpy"
Python:
                    jump ara_fuck
Example:
1719531913895.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes