3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
about the "dev is having a hard time figuring out when to spend time on improving the game"
doesn't he have a discord were people can give opinions or vote for something in the game? seems like the dungeon decision maybe was decided with his community. Unfortunately for us tho, if the game just had more scenes and more focus on the history with different routes etc. would be much more fun.
Sadly there was no mention of a Discord on his Fanbox, I never checked his Patreon for it. He did ask for suggestions on his posts on Fanbox quite often though. I'm not a subscriber anymore because I've already spent too much on it (rip).

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
No, 2 scenes you can unlock by losing to "ambush" encounter. and the 3rd one is the boss who you fight at lvl 9
I unlocked those ambush scenes fairly quickly, since you just need to lose once in the secondary encounters.
I'm talking bout the last two.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
I unlocked those ambush scenes fairly quickly, since you just need to lose once in the secondary encounters.
I'm talking bout the last two.
on my page 5 there's only 2 scenes. one with the ambush encounter, the futa with a big hammer. and the last one is tarantulia, which is a boss you fight at lvl 9. theres nothing to grind to lvl 50 at the moment

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
It's just a quick blowjob scene with Arashi, similar to the one with Kage.
I modified the game files to make it acessible, if anyone wants to try it, place the attached file in the following directory "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game"
Or if you prefer to modify the file yourself, use UnRen to extract the rpa files, then add the following content at line 157 of the file "./FutaIsekai-0.18-win/game/battle_label/dungeon.rpy"
Python:
                    jump ara_fuck
Example:
View attachment 3776803
I can't get this working and i tried editing the files it just states that it can't find the python.exe or game directory can anyone share a modified folder for me

FlowerTime

Feb 12, 2020
Can I upload a gallery with all the videos extracted from the game?

Or is it prohibited to upload the folder with all the videos used in the game?

Last edited:

OI123

Aug 31, 2017
I can't get this working and i tried editing the files it just states that it can't find the python.exe or game directory can anyone share a modified folder for me
You need to copy and paste UnRen into the game folder to use it.
The save file i attached starts at the beginning of the scene, and you don't need to modify the game files for it to work.
Another way of doing it is by using UnRen to enable the console, then open any save file, press Shift+O, type "jump ara_fuck", and press enter.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
You need to copy and paste UnRen into the game folder to use it.
The save file i attached starts at the beginning of the scene, and you don't need to modify the game files for it to work.
Another way of doing it is by using UnRen to enable the console, then open any save file, press Shift+O, type "jump ara_fuck", and press enter.
Thanks. and as i said i tried putting UnRen in the game folder and it said what i said in the previous comment

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Man does this game have a lot of bugs. Chiyo interactions after getting involved with lust and violent always causing the "rollback" menu, cant remember the name. Also, if u talk to maya again and she gives u the tutorial, it will reset your level. As well as that courtyard door still takes u back to menu in the early game. Now it just goes into the bar for some reason.

Reactions: ARockyPatch

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
Emily's scene was so hot, I just wish the artist would show the MC cumming more (iirc you only see him leaking at the end of Lyra's and Tarantulia's scenes)

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
what u do in this game , all i unlocked was 1 page of gallery ,how to unlock the rest of the scenes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I wish there's a seperate game where its mainly the male protag fkin all of em

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Hi. Can you add new,s what he planning on july? He just add post
Well, the creator has blocked one of my accounts on Patreon, so I am unable to provide any game file updates, but I can provide the news for July via my backup accounts.

Maybe I should not have revealed that:
Since im a degen i just bought it.

For July's update, they plan to finish:

Chen's Room fee
Additional Emily scene
Dungeon's second stage with a new boss

They have received a lot of feedback on adding more skills and customizations. While they want to include these, they will address other tasks first, step by step.
They say that the dungeon is still incomplete, so they ask us to please consider it a demo for now. They say that they will complete it eventually.

Cerkas

Sep 25, 2022
How do i unlock the last scene in page 4 and the first scene in page 5? I already did the boss from lvl9.

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Well, the creator has blocked one of my accounts on Patreon, so I am unable to provide any game file updates, but I can provide the news for July via my backup accounts.
How did they find out? As a side-note, for those considering supporting him or helping out here. I heard pixivFANBOX is the better choice. :whistle:

And if you do decide to help out, do not just copy and paste their links. Download the files and upload them on a separate account. Mega even makes it easy and you can just copy the files into your own account and share those instead.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes