3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
How do you get the scene with the ambush girl with the hammer? She just keeps on killing me when I die to her on purpose. she's also a great way to farm exp. farm the ninja if hammer is too strong. xena sells potions that heal you for 50 health for 10 gold each if they are difficult.

edit: just beat tarantula, way better exp farm

Last edited:

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
Anyone know how to get the scene with Elasha after you steal the potion from the potion lady. When I go to Elasha's room at night it doesn't give me the option to drink any potions and it just says the room is locked.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone know how to get the scene with Elasha after you steal the potion from the potion lady. When I go to Elasha's room at night it doesn't give me the option to drink any potions and it just says the room is locked.
After stealing the potion you need to talk to Ruby again.

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
After stealing the potion you need to talk to Ruby again.
Hm yeah I did that but when I go back to Ruby after stealing the potion it just says "There's nothing to talk to Ruby about" and then I'm just stuck. Is my game just glitched? lol its the most recent version too so idk

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Hm yeah I did that but when I go back to Ruby after stealing the potion it just says "There's nothing to talk to Ruby about" and then I'm just stuck. Is my game just glitched? lol its the most recent version too so idk
you probably didnt got the 3 keys, you need them to unlock the 3 doors upstairs in the tavern

hadhogsmead99

Jun 29, 2024
you probably didnt got the 3 keys, you need them to unlock the 3 doors upstairs in the tavern
Oh yeah you're right I only have 1 key. Do you know how to get the other 2 keys? Whenever I go to Ruby to buy another one it's greyed out so I can't click it.

Cerkas

Sep 25, 2022
How do you get the scene with the ambush girl with the hammer? She just keeps on killing me when I die to her on purpose. she's also a great way to farm exp. farm the ninja if hammer is too strong. xena sells potions that heal you for 50 health for 10 gold each if they are difficult.

Yeah i have the same problem. i cant unlock the last 2 scenes, not couting the boss one (already did it)

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Yeah i have the same problem. i cant unlock the last 2 scenes, not couting the boss one (already did it)
you just need to lose the battle against the rogue and warrior ambushes. although for some people the scene with the warrior is bugged and doesn't trigger

Feb 17, 2023
I get what appears to be a dark text window in the middle of the screen, similar to the one at the bottom of the screen, though much smaller. It shows up whenever there's text or an ongoing conversation, though there's never any text in it. I didn't experience this before playing v0.18. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes