3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Well, the creator has blocked one of my accounts on Patreon, so I am unable to provide any game file updates, but I can provide the news for July via my backup accounts.

Maybe I should not have revealed that:

For July's update, they plan to finish:

Chen's Room fee
Additional Emily scene
Dungeon's second stage with a new boss

They have received a lot of feedback on adding more skills and customizations. While they want to include these, they will address other tasks first, step by step.
They say that the dungeon is still incomplete, so they ask us to please consider it a demo for now. They say that they will complete it eventually.
And this is a image or gif?

Bez tytułu.png

Feb 17, 2023
I just took this screen shot. I thought that might describe better than I was able to. It does this in every location, not just the bar.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
there are any games with this concept of futa on male with actually good animations like this game?
most of them are just pics or poorly edited animations

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
there are any games with this concept of futa on male with actually good animations like this game?
most of them are just pics or poorly edited animations
star periphery is good, futadom world (its 2D but is mostly animated) pilgrimage is another great game (female protagonist tho), its based on the game i believe (like the chars) idk, there are blue and green bitches.

theres also tales of androgyny, im pretty sure youve heard of it (its a male prot against many futa enemies). if you didnt, but you play these types of games then youre living under a rock

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
star periphery is good, futadom world (its 2D but is mostly animated) pilgrimage is another great game (female protagonist tho), its based on the game i believe (like the chars) idk, there are blue and green bitches.

theres also tales of androgyny, im pretty sure youve heard of it (its a male prot against many futa enemies). if you didnt, but you play these types of games then youre living under a rock
see, star periphery is just pics. futadom world and tales of androgyny are cartoonish and poorly animated.
this futaisekai is the only one so far with a good balance between models and animations

Jul 6, 2021

What game is pilgrimage? I couldn't find it.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
see, star periphery is just pics. futadom world and tales of androgyny are cartoonish and poorly animated.
this futaisekai is the only one so far with a good balance between models and animations
i mean, if we gonna boast it, futaisekai is just using gifs xD.
i cant recall anymore if the star periphery are pics or if there are gifs and animations, but i found it good.

ToA and futadom maybe cartoonish, but atleast it has heart unlike every 3D ren'py or VN type.
also ToA is more of a novel then a VN, so im glad that there is any pictures or animations at all. the animations are dissapointing for some of the chars and our knowledge about them from RL (for example, the bunny girl named puca is acting like she is 60 and retired, has no speed at all, unlike bunnies that fuck fast in RL) but what can ya do. theres a speed adjusments given to ya, so if ya dont like the animations, you can always pause them, or play them as twice as fast.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes