4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

enigmawolfe

Jul 12, 2024
Here's a crappy tutorial for becoming invincible in-game since this update prevents us from freezing health values in Cheat Engine.
Basically it stops you from coming out of the invincible state after taking damage.
Disclaimer: I don't know anything about programming or hacking. This did seem to work though. See attached image for further clarification.
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>testapp004)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. [7 letters and numbers at the very top] > [different letters+numbers]: Assembly-CSharp > [diff again]: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "[diff again again]: <Damaged>m__2 ():System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer:<Dan55"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
Now, when you take damage from an enemy attack, they can only hurt you once IN THAT AREA. So, if you move to a new area you become vulnerable again for a single hit. Works great for boss fights.
It's probably a good idea to undo step 6 by replacing "ret" with "push ebp" (no quotes, yes space) after the fight. I have no idea if leaving it on could have unintended consequences (probably doesn't this early on).
There's probably a way to automate this process with a script but, I don't know how. At least it's relatively quick and simple.
I'm sure someone with actual knowledge on this stuff will come up with a better solution.
View attachment 1250197
I understand very little of any of the coding stuff involved with this, including but not limited to stuff about assembler etc., but based on what you wrote here, couldn't you just create both the "ret" and "push ebp" ...scripts(?) and just turn off the "ret" one after the boss fight? seems it would be at least less hassle than going through the whole rewriting the script process each time..

saaaaaaaah

Sep 15, 2023
how to get the yellow wand that can guide you in the maze?
Mofu said "It's in the room at the top right of the ladder near the entrance to the cave." but I couldn't find the room.

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
I need al little help, does anybody knows where Mushney is?
And how cani complete these quests?
Reach the village
The cause of Wuelie's sexual desire
Send the villagers bacj to the mushroom village
Collecting semen
Thank you.

Nov 18, 2023
It’s not interesting with the mod ~ of course , when you increase the stats in clothes , it becomes easier. Try to go through it on a calculator :D and until the author finishes the game , no one will get to the village. Now he cut the damage of fireballs , although they were not difficult to dodge , I am more frightened by arrows , which need to be pierced with an attack

bronydestroyer

Apr 4, 2023
I need al little help, does anybody knows where Mushney is?
And how cani complete these quests?
Reach the village
The cause of Wuelie's sexual desire
Send the villagers bacj to the mushroom village
Collecting semen
Thank you.
those quests aren't ready to actually complete yet. Though mushney is found with the glueshroom attachment with the rope when you talk to hana in the house, reach to the room where you can repeat boss fights and look up to attach to the mushrooms.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Sasuundalegend

Sep 12, 2024
Does someone still have older version of the app which still has cg after mushria (chunky mushroom girl) before it was deleted? I recall its 0.31.6 something, the one link i found on older post is not working anymore

Reactions: pisoc99

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Seems like the game is abandoned and the dev deleted everything and left the internet.
Wtf happened? I vaguely remember drama but I don't think it's worth completely abandoning a game over...
What are you talking about? Mofu's pages are still up and the game was last updated a week ago. If you mean the itch page, that was taken down a long time ago by itch for some stupid reason.

Reactions: ななにに

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
What are you talking about? Mofu's pages are still up and the game was last updated a week ago. If you mean the itch page, that was taken down a long time ago by itch for some stupid reason.
Ah, my bad. It's just that his itch and ci-en AND patreon are completely scrubbed. He did give a haitus notice on his site's last post it's just in moonrunes
Where's last week's update? I missed it

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes