4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Ah, my bad. It's just that his itch and ci-en AND patreon are completely scrubbed. He did give a haitus notice on his site's last post it's just in moonrunes
Where's last week's update? I missed it
I do recommend you avoid trying to contact Mofu via his fanbox. There's a complete maniac that has been harassing everyone and anyone there and he keeps creating new accounts everytime his main gets suspended.

Total nutjob

mmogje

Nov 24, 2022
I do recommend you avoid trying to contact Mofu via his fanbox. There's a complete maniac that has been harassing everyone and anyone there and he keeps creating new accounts everytime his main gets suspended.

Total nutjob
Yeah, it's a total cesspool in Mofu's Fanbox comments. When I've had to message him, he's usually good and fast about replying to his Twitter DMs.

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
and how do I beat Celine when she's flying? Also the Dryad's beacon doesn't do anything... Isn't there some sort of walkthrough guide?

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
it's a shame this game is taking so much time to get anywhere, ok gameplay with neat art - but honestly not going to expect a 1.0 release in my life time

Aug 22, 2022
it's a shame this game is taking so much time to get anywhere, ok gameplay with neat art - but honestly not going to expect a 1.0 release in my life time
Mofu is making the game all by himself and also redoing the entire map. Plus, he’s responding to fans while dealing with some crazy people bothering him. We have to keep in mind that he’s not gonna put all the content he’s already made into a beta version.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Mofu is making the game all by himself and also redoing the entire map. Plus, he’s responding to fans while dealing with some crazy people bothering him. We have to keep in mind that he’s not gonna put all the content he’s already made into a beta version.
yes, i didn't forget that the game is developed by 1 singular human being, but you can't deny that progress has slowed down to almost a halt compared to when the project started out - obviously the project is subject to anything from the outside, like real life. but updates haven't been exactly steady now have they

Reactions: FutanariEnjoyer.exe
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes