4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
Mofu is making the game all by himself and also redoing the entire map. Plus, he’s responding to fans while dealing with some crazy people bothering him. We have to keep in mind that he’s not gonna put all the content he’s already made into a beta version.
if the map simply flows better and the zones no longer look all the same then that'd be a big improvement.
really wish he made playing on the controller a viable option too, it just doesn't work well.

Reactions: FutanariEnjoyer.exe
Aug 22, 2022
yes, i didn't forget that the game is developed by 1 singular human being, but you can't deny that progress has slowed down to almost a halt compared to when the project started out - obviously the project is subject to anything from the outside, like real life. but updates haven't been exactly steady now have they
Yeah, unfortunately, he did some collabs and it caused problems, which ended up delaying things even more.

Reactions: wabiske

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
LOLWUT? I've been playing the game just fine with my xinput controller since support for it was added, did he change something? Given that the controls are re-bind-able and you don't seem to know that: I've a sneaking suspicion that you guys just suck.

We have to keep in mind that he’s not gonna put all the content he’s already made into a beta version.
I sure hope that's the case but highly doubt it. That he's re-doing the map suggests to me that we've seen all the map that he's made and probably all the boss fights too. He's planning a full release before the end of this year but... unless he's got a bunch of stuff stockpiled and has just been releasing snippets of the beginning for these beta releases I don't see how he can manage to put out something that feels like a full game. The thing is: what he's been releasing doesn't feel like the opening area of a metroidvania that has multiple other areas made already, just look at the items; he's got an equipment system in place with RNG stats for armor yet I've only seen 2-3 unique pieces of armor. Better yet: There's only 2 screens that spawn basic mobs.

I think what he's going to do is put it out on steam as an EA game. Which isn't the WORST thing that could happen; he put out a couple major updates for his last game after it released, but it would certainly be disappointing for him to move the goal post like that.

Last edited:

Edwarfrp23

Aug 12, 2022
Hey hello, I'm a bit lost looking for the boss who tells me that I didn't find her, can someone tell me where she is? And also, how do I use the whip to climb the mushrooms? I never got around to doing that and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things

Dmonfire

Jun 25, 2020
Hey hello, I'm a bit lost looking for the boss who tells me that I didn't find her, can someone tell me where she is? And also, how do I use the whip to climb the mushrooms? I never got around to doing that and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things
You didn't beat the blue mushroom girl, she's in the room above the one you post the screen, if you jump you'll see the flying mushrooms
1729563396931.png

Alex778

Oct 1, 2022
How to use cheat? I am using it. But my status doesn't increased.
Also is there any way to increase hp by using cheat tools like game guardian or mt manager?

joegan

Aug 6, 2021
How did you beat Celine? I am trying to bounce the ball back at her with the Beacon and it is not working.
The easiest way i found was using the whip, you stand at around a half screen distance away from the boss, and when the ball gets close you jump and whack it.

whip is the best since all other weapons have such a small range that you just end up taking the fireball to the face instead.

dont forget the ball goes faster every time you hit it back, and it also goes even faster the further away from the boss you are after the first hit.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
I might just be dumb but I'm not quite sure how the glueshroom works. I unlocked it, but when using the whip I just kill the flying mushrooms I'm supposed to be attaching myself to. What am I missing

Dmonfire

Jun 25, 2020
If i remember you get a mushroom that give you a grapple function when you use the whip after fighting a boss i think, but how to use it on mobile idk sorry.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes