4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
In the most recent changelog there's this:

Once you're caught, you can press a series of buttons, and when your opponent ejaculates, the restraints will be released and you can attack him while he's out of action. On the other hand, if you are made to cum, you will be out of action for a while, and you will also become pregnant.
There are two buttons, "shake hips" and "tighten vagina," but pressing either one has the same effect at present.
Does anyone know something about it?

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
Now I get it: if you let bunny girl zap you, she will fuck you, and then there's a minigame where you can try to escape. There's a bug that after the sex scenes the characters slide into oblivion.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
This is easily the game I'm mot anticipating right now, but fuck me, I'll haunt this fucker if he never ends up giving the mushroom girl boss a sex grab or at least a scene, come on man, you can't design a character like that and just do nothing with her.

Reactions: Joheaster and B2B2

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Am I fucking retarded or are there no iframes on the dodge? The mushroom bitch is fucking my shit up, the endlag on attacking is really fucking bad too.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Am I fucking retarded or are there no iframes on the dodge? The mushroom bitch is fucking my shit up, the endlag on attacking is really fucking bad too.
nevermind I was just malding, it's just the start up of the roll that has no iframes, the game does feel like a cluster fuck on the controls though.

• Haha
Reactions: amaiakagane

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
was someone able to load your previous save game?
or do i start a new game?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
Now I get it: if you let bunny girl zap you, she will fuck you, and then there's a minigame where you can try to escape. There's a bug that after the sex scenes the characters slide into oblivion.
i kinda managed to find a way around this, i just floated out the boss area and quit the game. once reloaded the float effect is gone.

saying that i have no idea where to go afterwards, i am assuming i have to make this jump

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
If this is anything like the dev's last game, then the MC is a futa that is very reluctant to have sex, or does really recognise what she is doing, why its happening.

Basically, the character has a mentality of a 10 year old.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Thanks to those that fixed the de-censor issue but there's currently no fix for the post coitus aerial takeoff glitch right?

just checking if it was supposed to fix it and I did it wrong

Last edited:

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
guys just wanted to try that game but, make an effort with easiliy fixable problems Xd, i just hit the cg list button and cant get back anymore , ned to relaunch the game.

the game looks nice btw

btw wow the art is so good girl are cut cocks sems tasty, i want it uncen sored

edit: found the decensor thanks guys tart is so good, i would like another shroom for bigger cock or why not horse cock etc.

Is there a way to remove or hide the map ? i wanna see the hard cock behind it, because if you equip the erectshroom the cock is hard when looking at the map

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes