4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
neither they are removed or i just cant find where it is. i just foound this dog instead. and i cant double jump on that wall
I have no clue what to do with both dog and the giant ass girl, but I do know how to get to her. You missed it. After going out of water you will see a mushroom on which you can jump. If you jump high from it(you need to time jump right to do it or press "z" and "v" keys together, I have no clue why it works, but it does), then doublejump on platform you will see a little to the right after which go higher. In the end you will find her.

Reactions: xFerisu and OBJ-907

OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
Ah i see thats how to get there, with Hold Jump Button and Push again then use Glide to the next shroom on the right.

Well thanks mate

Reactions: xFerisu

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Does that huge demon like statue do anything? and is the big mushroom lady the end?

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Art looks promising, but gonna wait till there is more. Hopefully you are able to keep up with the project!

OhNoXX

Apr 8, 2021
Alright, so:
I loved the first game Mofuland made, I also love platformers, so when I saw this one here, I immediately registered and hit the DL link.
The game looks fantastic, the art is really good, the controls are mostly fine. I had to change around some keys to make it playable without killing my own fingers on the keyboard, but overall it was a good experience. The main problem I had was with the I-Frames for the roll-dodges or knocked-down animations.

I got everything done for the main plot, the only two boss battles available. Then I moved around the dog a bit to see if it had any interactions with anything, but alas, it doesn't have any yet. I slapped the bent-over wolf-girl at the end of the up-left most path. Even tried to sacrifice the dog to the giant woman statue.

Then while derping around, a mushroom enemy dropped this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is an equipable item. As the description suggests, it makes you walk around with a big PP. It also works in dialogue-scenes. I tried a bit everything with it, but aside from that, nothing really changes.
This got me intrigued, I thought that maybe there would be a couple more cosmetic items to get from enemies.
So, I did what every sane human being would do. I grinded every monster in the game for about an hour. There are a total of four "grindable" monsters, they all have the same drops... which is just about all the game has to offer as of right now.
At the end of the grind, my inventory looked like this:
On the first row there are all the mushrooms that heal you, except slot 8 and 9 (and 9-B) which can only be bought in the shop. The wood stick (9-C) is dropped by Remy, the Magical Swords by Linnea (which is a repetible fight for some reasons). The penultimate row has throwable items, they disappear after one use. And in the last row there are mushrooms that deal damage when eaten... dunno what's the purpose of them yet, but they're there.

What was more interesting though, is that the big ding-dong cosmetic item can have random stat-boosts. Here's some examples:
Some of these work, some doesn't. The LIFE+1 doesn't seem to work, because when equipped, the LIFE stat is still locked at 40HP. Attack+1 could be too little to notice, but I did notice a change with Attack+3%. Dash speed doesn't seem to work and Mental is not an existing stat in the game yet... or at least I couldn't find it. What was actually real nice is the Invincible time+3%. It made the dodge-rolls actually slightly easier to dodge with. If in future updates they provide us with more cosmetics with I-frames buffs, it would make dodging actually easy. Which would negate the only bad point i have on the game.
I also tried new save-files to see if I could get the eye-mask with some random effects, but I had no luck with that.

Overall, the game is good, and will most likely get better with each update. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I am getting hella frustrated with this mushroom whore. If I wanted to play Dark Souls I would fucking play Dark Souls
like i stated before she is a pain but killable (you can just go back to where you fell down at the begining when you had to fight the little fox and hit what looks like a teleport pole and it will spawn in both blue and red shrooms. blue run strait ahead so just ignore them the one you wanna round up are the red one lead them to the far right and kill them that will get you alot of food and currency. you can continue to do that till you heart is content *Smack pole* *Round up* *Kill* you can also go to the catapillar shop and buy better healing foods from her. Then go to shroomtilda just keep your distance so you can heal then smack the big shroom boss jump when she charges. Rinse and reapeat and heal when needed. When the boss jumps not sure what advice i can give you but the charge attack can be avioded it's just annoying if she keeps doing it.) as for the *gifted* fox boss easily taken care of duck in the dents in the arena when she fires her laser at you (just not the far right cause then her laser will go down instead of up) and get a hit in (or to if you wanna be risky) then back to you dent and take cover.

MoonKing0

Aug 8, 2019
Does this game is just like the one that can't be save? no matter what ?
does it need to start all over again when the Pc turned off. :cry: :alien: :) :cool:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Update 25 uncensor if anyone cares. (just removed the Mosaic material from sharedassets0)
Can't believe I am saying this but Mofu draws some really cute/chewy/soft looking dicks.
Edit: Updated decensor, previous version left a grayscale box around the Giantess' cock.
I had to remove the texture and mosaic both instead of just mosaic.

Last edited:

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
There a new version out: . I think that this update didn't chang the storyline of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes