4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
how do i cheatEngine health again?
set the type of value, iirc health was either float or 4byte, then ammount of value(healthbar was 20 HP, but I read they buffed it to 40 HP in more recent version, iirc your max HP was written in UI stats somewhere) and search, then change your health in game (get hit by walking mushroom at the start for example), then set increased/decreased value accordingly and search, then keep getting hit or healed and search until you see the address you need.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leviman and 9inchz

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Game seems to be broken for me. Its as if the down button is continuously being pressed as I cannot go down menu items and she is continuously crouched everywhere I go.
If you've got a controller ( or multiple ) plugged in, try unplugging it before you start the game.

bot.croat

Feb 14, 2018
Awfull combat with the second actual enemy in the game. The girl jumps around and still has a hitbox. If you get close meaning if you dodge closer to her you get hurt. If try to hit and dodge sometimes it just wont dodge as its unresponsive. The girl spams her beam attack constantly after the first phase which would be ok if she didnt go to the right side of the map and the beam attack is almost impossible to dodge. Whoever is making this need to fix the controls and enemies.

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
I don't understand the complaints with the game. It's clearly an early alpha and the dev knows he needs to fix things, its their first time making a side scroller action game. I mean, I struggled a bit but after learning the controls better I can make my ways past all the bosses with little issues.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Movement needs a few tweaks here and there. Combat should be rebalanced imo, no iframes on the roll mechanic made me completely ignore it and most actions have a long wind up with no possibility of canceling. However, this looks promising. Gonna keep an eye on it.

I was able to defeat the mushroom lay by playing with a controller and changing some of the controls, but I wasn't able the fox girl with the giant sword because when you get to her second phase she does this beam that goes across the entire screen, it's so hard to dodge and she uses all time unless your closes to her
Linnea needs fixing, I had multiple instances were she would sit that the corner of the boss area and spam her laser.
Awfull combat with the second actual enemy in the game. The girl jumps around and still has a hitbox. If you get close meaning if you dodge closer to her you get hurt. If try to hit and dodge sometimes it just wont dodge as its unresponsive. The girl spams her beam attack constantly after the first phase which would be ok if she didnt go to the right side of the map and the beam attack is almost impossible to dodge. Whoever is making this need to fix the controls and enemies.
Linnea's beam attack is triggered when she is outside melee range from Nene. Stay close to her during 2nd phase and she will either attack with the sword or try to distance herself from the player.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, she's a hell of a lot better than she used to be. Her initial version would just spam that beam attack to no end. You CAN avoid it by double-jumping and using the umbrella-shroom to float but honestly you've gotta be waiting for her to start the uppercut beam.

Best way to defeat her is by spamming your own ranged attack, lances, but the only way to get enough to do that right now is to use CE and give yourself 99 or so. When/if he changes the shop to implement being able to buying stacks of an item, as he's said he wishes to do, that will most likely become the default strategy for dealing with her second phase.

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a changelog for .24?
Pretty sure it's just "Added mana bar" and you can now use the super laser sword after defeating that enemy and a magic healing mushroom umbrella? or staff? not sure what exactly that is (other than a mushroom) As far as the interesting stuff is concerned (the sex scenes) not a clue, been busy all day haven't gotten the time to see for myself. Let me know if there's anything fun ;)

Reactions: jems242

bot.croat

Feb 14, 2018
Movement needs a few tweaks here and there. Combat should be rebalanced imo, no iframes on the roll mechanic made me completely ignore it and most actions have a long wind up with no possibility of canceling. However, this looks promising. Gonna keep an eye on it.

Linnea's beam attack is triggered when she is outside melee range from Nene. Stay close to her during 2nd phase and she will either attack with the sword or try to distance herself from the player.
The problem is her jump. She can jump from the middle of the map and get her laser going the moment she lands. And since the laser has knockback its over.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
More the fact that this is the first time Mofu has made a game like this and is still tweaking the game. It's only early alpha. Also, sure it's rough around thr edges but it's not really that hard to be honest. Just takes some practice to learn.

Reactions: mcmng and Jadensy
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes