4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm guessing it's just a bugfix update... although, been quite a while since this game made any progress. Looking forward to it's future, though. The artwork is top quality, to say the least.

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
Mofu is one of the best futa artists out there. Even though personally I'm not bit into foreskin, all their artwork is just *chef's kiss*

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So I presume that beating down both fox sisters and beating up the mushroom lady are all that one can do in this beta? For all I've found beyond that is a cat I can't interact with, some lady stuck in a wall that bounces me if i get near or attack her, and some blank unfinished rooms.

rivyrivet

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I'm a bit new here. I am currently having trouble trying to get the game to even start up. The error message I got is something along the lines of "UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)". I'm not sure how I can tweak with my setting or anything?

hatmanman

Oct 17, 2020
I was able to defeat the mushroom lay by playing with a controller and changing some of the controls, but I wasn't able the fox girl with the giant sword because when you get to her second phase she does this beam that goes across the entire screen, it's so hard to dodge and she uses all time unless your closes to her

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I was able to defeat the mushroom lay by playing with a controller and changing some of the controls, but I wasn't able the fox girl with the giant sword because when you get to her second phase she does this beam that goes across the entire screen, it's so hard to dodge and she uses all time unless your closes to her
I found the reverse to be true. Fox girl is easy just stay close to her and eat food during the phase switch. Mushroom lady was a huge pain that I couldn't beat until I got the magic sword which just melts her HP.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Dog does nothing yet, check the previous posts people.

Hold the run button and jump over her, depending on distance you may need to use the umbrella shroom. Spamming throwing weapons ( lances, I use ) can also help but you need to cheat to get a decent number of them since you can still only buy things from the shop one at a time.

balko256

Apr 28, 2018
Game seems to be broken for me. Its as if the down button is continuously being pressed as I cannot go down menu items and she is continuously crouched everywhere I go.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes