4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Looks like this isn't supposed to be a big project and the lack of sex scenes is surely disappointing since the art is beautiful.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Seems like it's just the foxes that got updated. A CG for the younger sister after beating her. Two for the older sister (one hardcore) after beating her and her character portrait was added to the bestiary. Quality stuff as usual. Maybe the taurus girl will be in the next update. Also it seems like the dog still doesn't do anything.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Any easy cheats for this game that doesn't require cheat engine or anything?
With this last update the dev doubled tha health bar, now we can finish the 2 bosses that have in the game until now.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I went through the room that has a button to inspect before enter, apparently it's Linnea... again & i beat her again so i have 2 magic swords now. This is not supposed to happen right? Is this some kind of bug that loop the fight?

Coz i feel like we can just farm Linnea for infinite magic swords & mushroom spores to buy infinite items lol.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I went through the room that has a button to inspect before enter, apparently it's Linnea... again & i beat her again so i have 2 magic swords now. This is not supposed to happen right? Is this some kind of bug that loop the fight?

Coz i feel like we can just farm Linnea for infinite magic swords & mushroom spores to buy infinite items lol.
There's a better way to farm spores, in the begining you just need to hit that masturbator with the sword or stick that'll spawn mushrooms, the more you hit, more moshrooms will spawn.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
What scenes are there?

I managed to get Remy loss scene, Linnea win scene and fuck the teleport thingies.

I've met the Cater and defeated Mushna, are there any scenes with them? Am I missing any?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What scenes are there?

I managed to get Remy loss scene, Linnea win scene and fuck the teleport thingies.

I've met the Cater and defeated Mushna, are there any scenes with them? Am I missing any?
AFAIK that's all the available scenes for now.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Mofuland's last game, Futaring, is amaaaaazing. Mostly because of the body modifications you can make. Hopefully this game will be good too!

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes