4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
Really? Like I said before I never went past the menu screen so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but if it is the decensor I can go back to the original method. Mind testing without the decensor to see if occurs? Might just be a game problem.
(I changed my nickname)
As promised I tested the patch in a clean "enviroment" and I can say that the "bars bug" is related to the patch
in my case at least
( well 1 person with 1 pc is a small sample lel and obviously as clean as the "testing enviroment" was I still can't 100% guarantee it wasn't something else interfering with how the plugin works rather than the plugin used in the patch itself, for example )

it would be nice if more people tested it out tho

but as I said before it's nothing gamebreaking really

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
As promised I tested the patch in a clean "enviroment" and I can say that the "bars bug" is related to the patch
Alright then, I'll look further into it when I have the chance, probably over the weekend. If it doesn't happen without the patch then bepinex must be causing havok somewhere...

Reactions: Turles666

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
How do we support this games development? Is there a Patreon or something? I actually really like the challenge of the fights. The atmosphere is great, and the art work is awesome. It all works real well together.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

adiba

Jun 10, 2017
Unless I am missing something, you might want to add no sexual content for now, OP.

For now, a solid base, but this thing is going to need a lot of work. I forsee it doling out sex in the same way, as enemies don't give scenes if they win or lose. Also, Mushna, as a boos, is overdoing it. She can attack and damage before you can even control the character after the cutscene, you are required to double-jump to avoid her charge and it is kinda pixel perfect to do, and her stomp can do this weird slide, making it undodgeable, because they game doesn't give you the roll yet. Maybe there's a way to get the mushroom dog back to the foxgirl, which I think you are supposed to do, but I didn't do the teleport before jumping down the cave, so I don't know if it is possible or even does anything.
Dude, this Mashroom-mama boss is hard, true. BTW the developer didnt say you that MC have dash. Press "D". Its good for evading Foxy-girl's laser too

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Finally some good fucking games..
Obviously this is a very early version of the game as japanese devs have recently become more accustomed to releasing alphas and betas of their game where in the past it would usually only be released when finished. Seeing as though this is the same people for futaring then i have high hopes they can get the game finished and up to a high quality standard which is lacking for the futa genre.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Turles666 thanks for catching the bug, after a peek a what is happening apparently the dev has tied the mosaic into health bars somehow and they are getting locked visually because of how the universal decensor hunts for mosaics... Without looking too deep (because I'm lazy and would rather spend my time playing through cyberpunk with the free time I still have) all I can do is go back the the original decensor that replaces the asset file. You can find this back in my original post as it has been updated. (y)

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
Turles666 thanks for catching the bug, after a peek a what is happening apparently the dev has tied the mosaic into health bars somehow and they are getting locked visually because of how the universal decensor hunts for mosaics... Without looking too deep (because I'm lazy and would rather spend my time playing through cyberpunk with the free time I still have) all I can do is go back the the original decensor that replaces the asset file. You can find this back in my original post as it has been updated. (y)
hope I didn't bother you too much hehe
hf with cyberpunk :)

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I'm really lost, i beat the fox girl boss, and nothing really happened, some time later, the game saved after i left the room, and then i go through the room again to see that the boss fight started again.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
I'm really lost, i beat the fox girl boss, and nothing really happened, some time later, the game saved after i left the room, and then i go through the room again to see that the boss fight started again.
the boss fight its not complete mofuringo said himself he is working on it though but he problem is exacly like last project he is experimenting alot to find ways for gameplay to be intresting so until he figures out whats he gonna do for gameplay we need to wait patiently and once he knows whats going one he will go through the game fast and start adding extra content

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
the boss fight its not complete mofuringo said himself he is working on it though but he problem is exacly like last project he is experimenting alot to find ways for gameplay to be intresting so until he figures out whats he gonna do for gameplay we need to wait patiently and once he knows whats going one he will go through the game fast and start adding extra content
It seems very interesting already! Can't wait for an update

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Shame there's no easy cheat codes or something to make it much easier, keyboard is annoying for me and so is a controller with so many different buttons and for some reason the d pad doesn't work so I have to use the analog

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes