4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
D

Deleted member 2436901

first, there's a new update, but is very small, so i don't know if is really important. Oh, and the developer said that he will make less difficult in folowing updates

and... second, guys, the game isn't that hard, just press ''I'' to open the inventory and eat mushrooms, when you open the invetory, the enemies freezes so you can manage your HP easily, just dodge with ''D'' and you will be okay

Mar 1, 2020
is there way to cheat in this game or can somebody give me a save file :p
Heres a post about cheating with CheatEngine in this game. I also successfully did this kind of cheating on my own, took me like 5 min to find HP value for one session (20 HP by default), so CE would help you.
Game still has very little content - like 3% of what I wound expect of a full version and like no H, so savefile wouldn't be much of a use, but maybe I'll grind one out.

Reactions: FloatingWombat
Mar 1, 2020
You can select mushrooms in toolbar and press ATTACK to recover HP in combat. Also open INVENTORY and manage your items there. Heres a savefile with a bunch of loot.

Reactions: FloatingWombat

thomashot

Feb 18, 2020
It seems like there isnt any sex scenes. If there is one i couldn't find it. Gameplay was a bit hard for me because im not used to play games like this but character designs were awesome. Gonna wait for future updates

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
are 1, 2, 3 and 5 the only scenes currently available? i have the feeling that nr 4 should be in the game too (it wouldnt make sense to skip a number), but how would i unlock it?

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
are 1, 2, 3 and 5 the only scenes currently available? i have the feeling that nr 4 should be in the game too (it wouldnt make sense to skip a number), but how would i unlock it?
I think you can only get one or the other (idk which one there is) but when you beat the fox or get beaten it unlocks a scene ,starts the story and can't unlock the other scene I think. You either win or get kicked in the balls i think.

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
4 is probably reserved for the older fox sister that you can't actually beat just yet. God this game is already turning out to be a good one so long as they keep working on it. Mofu is one of my favorite artists and I can't WAIT to get my hands on this game.

Nov 20, 2020
Not sure if this has been seen but there's been a couple minor updates, nothing game-changing but has the latest .022C

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
There's nothing to winning the fight with her just yet. No matter how many times you win, you fight her every time you enter that room.

• Sad
Reactions: Flam3r

pogaxx

Feb 6, 2021
Game is not complete itself - it has barely started developing, so no "complete" save.

I made a early save with some items in previous post - a few more things you can do is to talk to shopkeeper and beat Mushna to get umbrellashroom as I recall.
I used that one still cant beat the boss ,want to see the gallery basically

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
There's nothing to view really. There's no sex yet. Just a couple portraits. Making her fap is the closest thing to sex so far.

• Sad
Reactions: Facilus
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes