4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah nothing but a place holder for now that I know of. I wanna just grab that booty and plow it xD. Probably a future boss is my guess.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Pretty much all this, it's more than frustrating. To add to that the healing items you get have a slow animation so you're very likely to get killed while eating them. I have to wonder if the dev finished the fight themselves or exactly what level of gear they're expecting us to go into it with.
i managed to heal quite abit thoughout the fight against lennea & also a fight agaist Mushna. Yea the animation to eat it is slow but you can still manage to heal your self lennea area you fight her in is her greatest weakness just duck into the groves int the ground and hher lazer becomes usless the smack her then go back duck in to to grove on the ground rinse and repeat (if she get to close to your spot just lure her away from it by getting close and she will try to attack you. mushna her charge was annoying but overall i could still beat her just dodge get some hits in if your low heath just sprint away if you need to then eat annoying but do-able

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
How do I win against the Fox-Girl in the Caves?
look at her area there are inclines and hills duck into them when she lazers you it will miss then go in get a hit (or 2 if you wanna risk it) then repeat that process. a word of advise don't take her to the right side her lazer will angle downward instead of up

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
does anyone know where to go after both fights kinda stuck look every where did i get to the end???

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I am getting hella frustrated with this mushroom whore. If I wanted to play Dark Souls I would fucking play Dark Souls

2efwdef

Jun 14, 2020
I caught Mushna faster than Linnea, is there a problem with the quest progress? Not after 26% quest progress.

Apr 8, 2018
I don't want to shit on this game too hard but it's distressing to know that this has been in production since mid-2019 with barely anything to show for it.
"barely anything" If you're referring to the lack of pron don't worry they have images and animations set for 20 hentai games. The problem is this person isn't the best at story telling or actual game making, that's why lots of people are complaining about the funky controls and the nonsensical buttons etc etc etc. They're trying their best and if you're impatient just look at their pron gallery c:

Reactions: availableusername

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Wow, the art is awesome, shame to fully enjoy the game a third hand is needed :sneaky:

Also it would be cool to add hide text window ability, refight button for Remy's fight coz hers CG are totally missable, and make the "broken" state stay on screen a bit more, when I triggered it I had barely any time to understand what happened, no time to check out CG itself.

OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
When you are at the bottom layer, just go straight to the left, there will be a path under water, when you cross it, there will be a wall where you can perform wall jump with double jump skill.
1618071500674.png neither they are removed or i just cant find where it is. i just foound this dog instead. and i cant double jump on that wall

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes