4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Lol it seems I had completely reverse progression compared to others; fought mushroom first, destroyed her ezpz, got my shit kicked in by the Sword fox. That laser spam lol...

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Lol it seems I had completely reverse progression compared to others; fought mushroom first, destroyed her ezpz, got my shit kicked in by the Sword fox. That laser spam lol...
Well you can fight with the mushroom woman first, but I think that she is harder than the fox woman. With her sword kill the monster becomes easier.
To survive the laser you need to first stay close to her and don't let her take distancr from you.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
How was this uncensored so fast but the last game still isn't?
Dunno, maybe no one wanted to take the time to uncensor it, or, it's not possible to uncensor.
Huh what are you guys even talking about? Futaring has been uncensored for a few years now. It was literally as simple as removing mosaics using UABE, same as this game. ???????
It took less than a minute to uncensor this

Reactions: leechurch
Nov 20, 2020
update 26 pog
[Changes this time]
-Added a new battle mode.
-Added one boss.
-Improved the bug that the translucent screen is broken in the environment that does not support RGBA4444.
-Buff or debuff icon and time display.
-A bug that makes you invincible when you perform masturbation while rolling.
-Added PerkTree to status (unfinished)

That being said, new patch, new censors, if someone could fix it all that would be great! Thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
If someone would enlighten how to use UABE I'll gladly uncensor it myself and post the works here for future releases, I just need to know what I'm looking for and how to augment them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Here:
Make a working copy of the asset you want to edit. Open it 1623627570972.png
Sort by name and find something along the lines of 'Mosaic' or Pixelation or censor etc. And click Export Dump, save the file as it is and open it.
1623627777295.png

The Mosaic is referencing a texture at PathID 83.
1623627951146.png
This one.
1623627997238.png

Now only in this case, since the censoring was handled by a material and texture you can just click Remove on both msrect texture and Mosaic shader, and you're done.
1623628084289.png
Save it and overwrite the original, keep the Copy.
1623628157758.png

Yum
1623628241215.png

Please reference https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/ if u need help.

Last edited:

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
where u find this game's updates?
the link in the OP either ERROR 403 or plan page or other games exist but not this...
It was me that requested the game update. Basicly, in the game description there is a few links to the author of the game (like this one: )

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Games like these make me daydream about a past that never was. Oh to be a young man to share a Physical Education class with a Hermaphrodite, all so I can towel slap their ass and tell them, " Ayyo bitch nice DICK!" and then promptly go to jail for sexual harassment.
That's weirdly especific...

LowBornFeggit

Feb 17, 2021
It´s always hard with high quality games like this, on one hand you´re eager to know what has changed in the recent version, on the other hand this will ultimately compromise the experience when the finished game finally arrives. Same pretty much applied to Futaring i guess, but unlike Kinokogari, Futaring was already finished, so i had the chance to fully experience the game.

Now i find myself in a constant conflict, wether or not to check out the newest version. Life has never been harder.

Reactions: C4dn3

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This question makes me feel a bit dumb. But how do you exit the cg screen? I saw no buttons to exit and nothing on my keyboard I pressed was able to leave it. I had to close out the game...

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Try this out for decensoring. I'm heading out but I'll test it myself later. Looks good though. Put it in the Game_Data folder as usual.

Oct 14, 2018
Try this out for decensoring. I'm heading out but I'll test it myself later. Looks good though. Put it in the Game_Data folder as usual.
This seems to work for v0.026a.
Now I've just got a different issue. Seems like after getting out of a sex scene, the characters just start to slide around and through the map and if I jump I just fly upwards and never comes back down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes