4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Artwork and animations are top notch, combat is okay, feels like there's a bit too much to it, crouching rolling etc, updates are too tiny :cry:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
New character boss fight seems really buggy, either I fly or the boss just flies away and is stuck somewhere and the ground is like ice

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Here's a crappy tutorial for becoming invincible in-game since this update prevents us from freezing health values in Cheat Engine.
Basically it stops you from coming out of the invincible state after taking damage.
Disclaimer: I don't know anything about programming or hacking. This did seem to work though. See attached image for further clarification.
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>testapp004)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. [7 letters and numbers at the very top] > [different letters+numbers]: Assembly-CSharp > [diff again]: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "[diff again again]: <Damaged>m__2 ():System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer:<Dan55"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
Now, when you take damage from an enemy attack, they can only hurt you once IN THAT AREA. So, if you move to a new area you become vulnerable again for a single hit. Works great for boss fights.
It's probably a good idea to undo step 6 by replacing "ret" with "push ebp" (no quotes, yes space) after the fight. I have no idea if leaving it on could have unintended consequences (probably doesn't this early on).
There's probably a way to automate this process with a script but, I don't know how. At least it's relatively quick and simple.
I'm sure someone with actual knowledge on this stuff will come up with a better solution.
kinokogari invincibility tut.png

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
For those having some troubles Mofu has released a B version of the update with some inside fixes, maybe it'll help with your issues.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Here's a crappy tutorial for becoming invincible in-game since this update prevents us from freezing health values in Cheat Engine.
Basically it stops you from coming out of the invincible state after taking damage.
Disclaimer: I don't know anything about programming or hacking. This did seem to work though. See attached image for further clarification.
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>testapp004)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. 5c04e70 > 12ac7928: Assembly-CSharp > 12ddae20: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "12de9ee8: <Damaged>m__2 ():System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer:<Dan55"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
Now, when you take damage from an enemy attack, they can only hurt you once IN THAT AREA. So, if you move to a new area you become vulnerable again for a single hit. Works great for boss fights.
It's probably a good idea to undo step 6 by replacing "ret" with "push ebp" (no quotes, yes space) after the fight. I have no idea if leaving it on could have unintended consequences (probably doesn't this early on).
There's probably a way to automate this process with a script but, I don't know how. At least it's relatively quick and simple.
I'm sure someone with actual knowledge on this stuff will come up with a better solution.
View attachment 1250197
for everyone else, don't get too stuck up on finding specific codes like "5c04e70" or "12ac7928", it's going to be different for everyone I suspect. focus more on finding "assembly-CSharp" and so on.

Nov 20, 2020
Uncensor patch for B file, simply replace and play. Patch B Notes:
The following bugs have been additionally fixed.
-A bug that makes it (the game) inoperable by flying up when the restraint is released.
-Automatically save when you move the area.
-A bug that flickers when the explanation screen fades out.
-A bug where a large number of balloons are displayed and fall when dancing in front of Remy.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Uncensor patch for B file, simply replace and play. Patch B Notes:
The following bugs have been additionally fixed.
-A bug that makes it (the game) inoperable by flying up when the restraint is released.
-Automatically save when you move the area.
-A bug that flickers when the explanation screen fades out.
-A bug where a large number of balloons are displayed and fall when dancing in front of Remy.
thanks, do we still need the other files ? or just replace assets?

i installed decensore form older decensor with bepinEx folder and winhttp.dll, do i still need them ?

EDIT: after killing mushro om boss and the big sister fox there is nothing left to do ? what the button on the wall is used for ? and cant we do things to the huge dog women on the left ?the one that blocks the way

Last edited:

hammy01

Nov 2, 2017
thanks, do we still need the other files ? or just replace assets?

i installed decensore form older decensor with bepinEx folder and winhttp.dll, do i still need them ?

EDIT: after killing mushro om boss and the big sister fox there is nothing left to do ? what the button on the wall is used for ? and cant we do things to the huge dog women on the left ?the one that blocks the way
i put it in game data and it seems to have worked for me.

LowBornFeggit

Feb 17, 2021
When you defeat the new boss, she drops a mushroom that arouses enemies, at least thats what the tooltip says, when you identify it with the caterpillar girl. However, i tried to use that mushroom. I threw it at the new boss and nothing happened, probably because i already defeated her.

And now the important part. Has anyone tried to throw that mushroom at the cowgirl?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
When you defeat the new boss, she drops a mushroom that arouses enemies, at least thats what the tooltip says, when you identify it with the caterpillar girl. However, i tried to use that mushroom. I threw it at the new boss and nothing happened, probably because i already defeated her.

And now the important part. Has anyone tried to throw that mushroom at the cowgirl?
who's the cowgirl you are talking about ? the girl that block the way top left of the map ? the new boss is the mushroomgirl boss ?

Reactions: leechurch

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
who's the cowgirl you are talking about ? the girl that block the way top left of the map ? the new boss is the mushroomgirl boss ?
if i recall there is a Cow girl stuck with her butt exposed in a corner of the map, in previous pages someone posted a pic of her

LowBornFeggit

Feb 17, 2021
The cowgirl is the one with her butt exposed, that blocks your way. Just like WeebLoop said.
The new boss is the rabbit?girl with brown hair. You can find her on the lower left corner of the map.

Nov 20, 2020
The game is still in development, the pregnancy will be touched more upon in the next update, not all of the CGs are unlockable yet and bosses are still being worked on, I'm sure there will be changes to them before the actual base release. Patience is appreciated. The only four bosses in the game so far are Remy, Linnea, Mushna, and Wuelie the new rabbit boss. The button hidden on the wall does nothing yet, the cow girl cannot be interacted with and the new mushroom item is just placeheld and does nothing yet. For those having trouble with the decensor patch simply place it in your Game_Data folder and overwrite and you're good to go.

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 2: This time I came up with my own alternate method for removing the decensor. This one shouldn't break health bars and should be future proof. Hopefully.
Let me know if this ends up breaking something else in the game...

Extract everything to the same folder as the Game.exe

Version: v0.023, should work on all future versions.
The decensor does not work anymore on the v0.026a version, I extract everything on the game folder and the censor still there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: funog1

asai

Jun 19, 2020
I wonder how pregnancy is going to work in a game like this?

Maybe it's just a counter for a badend/game over?
"妊娠すると妊娠度100%で出産もできるようになる予定です(`・ω・´)b"
you're gonna give birth

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes