4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

nullodo

Jan 14, 2019
Maybe I just really don't understand this game but half the bosses you fight are nigh-unwinnable. They feel like they are designed for a completely different game where you can move more quickly and are not stuck in animations for every single thing that you do or every single thing that happens to you. If not for that this would seem like it has a high amount of potential.

asai

Jun 19, 2020
Maybe I just really don't understand this game but half the bosses you fight are nigh-unwinnable. They feel like they are designed for a completely different game where you can move more quickly and are not stuck in animations for every single thing that you do or every single thing that happens to you. If not for that this would seem like it has a high amount of potential.
have you taken a look at the controls?

nullodo

Jan 14, 2019
have you taken a look at the controls?
Yeah. It all looks effective in theory but every action you do has such a long animation time that you can't get out of that they're useless. It's like you're supposed to be super fast or something but you just aren't, and your only effective weapon is the whip which does very poor damage. It's unfinished for sure but I would think this would be the very first thing the developer figures out before adding a bunch of bosses. The only reason I was able to beat the first couple enemies is because you can stunlock them with the whip. The big mushroom thing and the fox girl with the sword have no delay whatsoever and since you need to get right up to them to hurt them, that's terrible. The ranged weapons also do piss-poor damage and are really no better than your melee weapons. It really just feels like you are no equipped to deal with those bosses yet.

Nov 20, 2020
Yeah. It all looks effective in theory but every action you do has such a long animation time that you can't get out of that they're useless. It's like you're supposed to be super fast or something but you just aren't, and your only effective weapon is the whip which does very poor damage. It's unfinished for sure but I would think this would be the very first thing the developer figures out before adding a bunch of bosses. The only reason I was able to beat the first couple enemies is because you can stunlock them with the whip. The big mushroom thing and the fox girl with the sword have no delay whatsoever and since you need to get right up to them to hurt them, that's terrible. The ranged weapons also do piss-poor damage and are really no better than your melee weapons. It really just feels like you are no equipped to deal with those bosses yet.
In these kinds of games you have to time your attacks and pay attention to the enemy movement, you can't cheese bosses all the time and win unfortunately, you can also heal mid battle if you can get some breathing room so try and carry a few items with you to heal and extend the fights, once you get used to how the bosses work they're not so bad at all, trial and error.

asai

Jun 19, 2020
I guess the big mushroom lady is kinda hard but that's trivialized by the sword you get from the big sister fox who's not that hard to beat. Set your sprint button to something comfortable and alternate between hitting her once and jumping over her head, you really can't fail with this strategy.

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
in the CG gallery are the scenes that dont give a hint unlockable? Cause i was looking to see if there was anything else i could unlock but none of the ones that I have left locked give hints as to how to unlock them. and i think i pretty much did all the game has to offer so far.

Nov 20, 2020
in the CG gallery are the scenes that dont give a hint unlockable? Cause i was looking to see if there was anything else i could unlock but none of the ones that I have left locked give hints as to how to unlock them. and i think i pretty much did all the game has to offer so far.
They're not available yet, placeholder squares.

Reactions: leechurch

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
It is pretty hard and yeah the whip is the only weapon at the moment worth bothering with. Feels pretty rough control wise so I might reconfig myself. If the purple mushroom lady is the one you are referring not too bad honestly. Just tons of whipping with sprinting and jumping should be fine.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Step 1: Farm enemies in first area using the spawning pole for 10-15 minutes
Step 2: Identify and sell all poison mushrooms in the shop, use your money to buy alot of spears and mushroom soup
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Spam spears at mushna
Step 5: Realize working smart beats working hard

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yonilicious
Nov 20, 2020
Patch 026D is now available for download:

Fixes in D:
-Fixed a bug that reacts when approaching and dancing before Remy is noticed.
-Added opening skip.
-Addition of pee sound.
-Changed the input of sex battle to the cross key.
-Added attack patterns to Woolie. (For physical strength 50% or less)

There is a bug with the rabbit boss' penis missing but this has been reported to the creator already. As usual here is the uncensor patch should you choose to update.

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
Step 1: Farm enemies in first area using the spawning pole for 10-15 minutes
Step 2: Identify and sell all poison mushrooms in the shop, use your money to buy alot of spears and mushroom soup
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Spam spears at mushna
Step 5: Realize working smart beats working hard
Based

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
It is pretty hard and yeah the whip is the only weapon at the moment worth bothering with. Feels pretty rough control wise so I might reconfig myself. If the purple mushroom lady is the one you are referring not too bad honestly. Just tons of whipping with sprinting and jumping should be fine.
Beat the fox girl with sword, for anyone else I just switched to controller. The mushroom soup is better than typical mushroom because the animation takes less time. Don't bother too much with the dodge key, you want to sprint before the animation gets the chance to start and to umbrella spam the ones you couldn't get to (doesn't work for all of them, hence why you want to try to avoid them) Spears are also pretty useful, I grinded about twenty two spears though her sword blocks a lot of them it can be helpful when she's doing the sword in the air animation standing still to spam a few. If you are really struggling maybe try getting around ten or so mushroom soups but honestly you want to get a to a point where you don't have to heal because you want to avoid those animations constantly. I think I had around four mushroom soups? I used three of them.

Coheed

May 30, 2017
pretty fun. Took me only about 45 minutes to beat both thee bosses and find the cowgirl at the end. So far it's a super short game. But it's really fun even if the controls are a bit clunky. can't wait to see future updates

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
There is a way to repeat the Bunny boss fight? and how do i reach the entrance above Cater's store?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes