4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
can anyone show more screenshots of what the game has to offer? CG looks absolutely great but i'm skeptical this level of detail can be maintained throughout a lot of scenes.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
can anyone show more screenshots of what the game has to offer? CG looks absolutely great but i'm skeptical this level of detail can be maintained throughout a lot of scenes.
All the CGs are great, but the game doesn't has much content.

Nov 20, 2020
Mofuland has done this with Futanaring, he will deliver quality it'll just take him a bit of time, patience is needed for his work but it'll be worth it in the end.

Nov 20, 2020
Version .026F is now available, as usual the decensor patch is also ready to go.

Changes now added:
-Added Spanish translation. (Añadida traducción al español)
-Fixed a bug that Wuelie's electric shock did not hit.
-A bug where blank items are displayed in the sale list.
-Fixed a bug that moves the cow girl when hitting her.

Nov 20, 2020
Version .026G is now available, as usual the decensor patch is also ready to go.

Fixes are as follows:
-Corrected the Spanish translation. (Reescritura de la traducción al español)
-A bug that cannot be resumed from Catera's house.

Reactions: The_Ultra_one
Nov 20, 2020
Version 0.027 is now available for grabs at

Additions are as follows:
In this update, we have implemented a "tracking system" in which fellow characters follow from behind. If you give a mushroom to the "mushroom dog" that is in the cave and up the ladder, it will come with you. To break up, select the right edge of the menu at the top of the item screen and press "Leave" to break up. You can also grab and carry the mushroom dog with the skill execution button. This function will be used as a system that allows you to select and take friends in the future (`・ ω ・ ´) b

-Implementation of Spanish translation.
-Changed the image of the character display field on the conversation screen.
-Implementation of tracking system.
-Addition of pissing action.
-Fixed minor malfunctions.

Decensor patch is as always, ready to go.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020

In this update, we have implemented a "tracking system" in which fellow characters follow from behind. If you give a mushroom to the "mushroom dog" that is in the cave and up the ladder, it will come with you. To break up, select the right edge of the menu at the top of the item screen and press "Leave" to break up. You can also grab and carry the mushroom dog with the skill execution button. This function will be used as a system that allows you to select and take friends in the future (`・ ω ・ ´) b

Just a hint. If you for some reason want that the owner of this thread sees the update you should use the report button (the one that is in the main comment of the thread).

Last edited:

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I was testing the game and i have this strange bug that my controller always seems to be pressing down on the analog stick. I already tested it on other game and checked my deadzones but everything is working properly.
Did anyone enconter the same bug ?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

where is the mushroom dog?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it 1627389905594.png

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
here's 2 saves with the mushroom dog following you

Save 4 is by the giant statue near where the mushroom dog can be found
Save 2 is by the girl who's stuck in the wall on the left of the map

Reactions: gasno

Arquilles999

Jan 29, 2021
awesome game

There's a button that makes the big sister's boss replayable in the next room, I wish it had the same button for the other bosses.

high expectations for this game.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Since all of the changelogs are the same and MT i guess there is no real changelog right?

Edit : i found that the creator`s post on pixiv explains about the game so there is that (link in the main post of this thread).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes