4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Love this game but wish it had bigger updates(don't mind waiting) so this update you can have the dog follow you and that's pretty much it? :cry:

Reactions: leechurch

keff

Jan 21, 2018
We need more Futa protag games, even if its MTL as long as its edited and the, How much H has been done stats, has been translated
their other game futaring is really good, i was playing it for a few days. great h content as well as gameplay (though some stuff is locked behind extremely difficult challenges)

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Love this game but wish it had bigger updates(don't mind waiting) so this update you can have the dog follow you and that's pretty much it? :cry:
Well, there is only one person working on that project, and create a full game is hard as hell... So, it naturally will take a long time to finish the game

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Well, there is only one person working on that project, and create a full game is hard as hell... So, it naturally will take a long time to finish the game
Yep and implementing the dog following you mechanic was real important :LOL:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Considering its ground work to using companions yeah it was pretty important, why don't you try creating a game on your own and see just how far you get?
What does me having to create a game have to do with him making a dog mechanic? Because I wished the game to have bigger updates that take longer to come out instead of shorter ones with updates not worth playing at all? ok lol

Nov 20, 2020
The smaller updates are released for people to find bugs, do you actually know anything about how game development works? I'm guessing you don't. You're awful judgmental against a person solo working on this project in their free time. The dog mechanic was clarified as groundwork to a companion feature that'll be released down the road. Ultimately, be patient and keep your pointless complaints to yourself or go find other games to fill your time.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
do we have just the cg gallery somewhere? Nova121 do you know if is possible to extract just the cg from the game in any way?

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Yep and implementing the dog following you mechanic was real important :LOL:
What's the matter? Probably the dev was just trying to add something new to the game and learn something with it. I think that you don't know, but a "simple" mechanic of the dog following you can take weeks from the dev.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes