4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

quezacoti

Jun 29, 2021
Has anyone saved?
since no ones seemed to find it yet, if you attack the teleport relic (the mushroom shaped object that you end up filling with your milk and it transforms into a gold color with a teleport prompt) it saves the game

Reactions: Miyka

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
since no ones seemed to find it yet, if you attack the teleport relic (the mushroom shaped object that you end up filling with your milk and it transforms into a gold color with a teleport prompt) it saves the game
you can also save by interacting with the box in front of Cater's store

Reactions: leechurch

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
really love the game, shame its so short on stuff right now, will def keep an eye on it, thanks op

delgor

Jun 15, 2017
i completed this beta game one bug i found is the bunny girl boss fight is not complete because if yo get hit once the arena turns the player moves into ghost mode when the player moves and the boss bunny if she jumps up in the sky on both and moves on ice very fast.

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
i completed this beta game one bug i found is the bunny girl boss fight is not complete because if yo get hit once the arena turns the player moves into ghost mode when the player moves and the boss bunny if she jumps up in the sky on both and moves on ice very fast.
What bunny girl? the one that seems stuck? or the "perpetually honry" one?

because the one that seem stuck never moves and i cant interact with her, the other one seems to work just fine

Say_10

May 26, 2020
What bunny girl? the one that seems stuck? or the "perpetually honry" one?

because the one that seem stuck never moves and i cant interact with her, the other one seems to work just fine
It's unfinished. I also tried to interact with satyr, but... you already know the result.

Reactions: Fraps

delgor

Jun 15, 2017
futa bunny girl is in the cave system she is half complete the battle you can beat her i did then i float up to the passage way then the player got fix when you go to another room.

delgor

Jun 15, 2017
the cutscene for all work fine. but the Decensor patch doesn't work in windows i tryed every folder it didn't work.

nullodo

Jan 14, 2019
Step 1: Farm enemies in first area using the spawning pole for 10-15 minutes
Step 2: Identify and sell all poison mushrooms in the shop, use your money to buy alot of spears and mushroom soup
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Spam spears at mushna
Step 5: Realize working smart beats working hard
Sounds like more of a test of patience than skill. If that is truly what the developer intends for you to do to beat either of those two bosses then I'm giving this one a miss. Hopefully this person is just still adding in basic gameplay into the game.

Reactions: dinopara

nullodo

Jan 14, 2019
I guess the big mushroom lady is kinda hard but that's trivialized by the sword you get from the big sister fox who's not that hard to beat. Set your sprint button to something comfortable and alternate between hitting her once and jumping over her head, you really can't fail with this strategy.
That sounds very, very slow and the antithesis of fun. As I keep saying, I know this game is unfinished, but damn. You would think the developer would finish one boss fight before moving onto the next one.

Reactions: dinopara

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
that's right, i prefer something well done than one being rushed to being completed, even if it takes a few years

Jul 19, 2020
I'm kinda lost, i defeated the mushroom lady and the foxxy boss, but i don't now what to do after that, i found a cow lady but she don't does nothing, anyone can help?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm kinda lost, i defeated the mushroom lady and the foxxy boss, but i don't now what to do after that, i found a cow lady but she don't does nothing, anyone can help?
you can look for 2 cosmetic items, one of them is hidden and the second is find by killing monsters, Also you can defeat the new boss in the lower left corner (under the cow cave)

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes