4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 2, 2021
Game is looking good, but is really difficult are there any cheats atm to skip the (honestly really awful) combat? Hope we can give her some massive bits like fuujihime

Last edited:

humberto456

Jul 1, 2019
.027C is available at the usual spot:
As usual, decensor patch is here.

Changes this time:
-Added balls to Remy on the map.
-Fixed a bug where Remy was damaged by MOB.
-The balls becomes huge during Chubby.
-Added the function to make the balls sway.
-Fixed a bug where there was no hit detection for kicks.
-Translation correction.
this file makes the game crash every time i try to lauch it, i need help

Nov 20, 2020
Just a PSA: I'll probably be suspending posting updates from the creator for awhile as the whole project has seemed to completely jump off the rails from someone constantly trying to influence and strong-arm their way into it and the creator for some reason constantly giving into their wants. Someone else is welcome to take over but I've lost interest in it almost entirely now.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Just a PSA: I'll probably be suspending posting updates from the creator for awhile as the whole project has seemed to completely jump off the rails from someone constantly trying to influence and strong-arm their way into it and the creator for some reason constantly giving into their wants. Someone else is welcome to take over but I've lost interest in it almost entirely now.
This. I was really disturbed seeing those posts from that 1 guy constantly suggesting garbage to the author and pressuring him. At least I was not the only one noticing this crap.

Nov 20, 2020
This. I was really disturbed seeing those posts from that 1 guy constantly suggesting garbage to the author and pressuring him. At least I was not the only one noticing this crap.
It's turned into a panderfest to just that one person and honestly if this is what the project is gonna turn into I want nothing more to do with it. The game had solid pathing set to it as was and now it's turned into a giant "body morphing" fetish game for said person's wants, every day I've checked it was 20 new posts about "This body type should do this" etc etc, let the guy work on the fucking game and leave him alone, Jesus Christ.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's turned into a panderfest to just that one person and honestly if this is what the project is gonna turn into I want nothing more to do with it. The game had solid pathing set to it as was and now it's turned into a giant "body morphing" fetish game for said person's wants, every day I've checked it was 20 new posts about "This body type should do this" etc etc, let the guy work on the fucking game and leave him alone, Jesus Christ.
those kind of people usually are the reason a bunch of games gets cancelled/suspended or ending being another thing different than it used to.
Literally, it's okey to ask for 1 or 2 things but damm.

Nov 20, 2020
those kind of people usually are the reason a bunch of games gets cancelled/suspended or ending being another thing different than it used to.
Literally, it's okey to ask for 1 or 2 things but damm.
I just left my thoughts on the whole thing there, I may come back to it in a couple months but as of right now I'm washing my hands on that entire shitshow. The game is an absolute mess as it is right now, it's only getting worse and is not the quality of work I like/expect from someone like Mofuland. If he keeps pandering to that person the project is gonna end up dismissed by a lot of people, myself included.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just left my thoughts on the whole thing there, I may come back to it in a couple months but as of right now I'm washing my hands on that entire shitshow, the game is an absolute mess and it's only getting worse, not the quality of work I like/expect from someone like Mofuland. If he keeps pandering to that person the project is gonna end up dismissed by a lot of people, myself included.
Understandable, i wanna think that the dev is doing this as test to explore things or just to learn something, since this is like a Beta/Demo of the game in the future a lot of things will be discarded, especially if the followers shows discomfort about how things are going

Nov 20, 2020
Mofu already knows how to adjust body part settings and allowing the player to do so, Futanaring was pretty much centered around that entire system and it worked like magic there, didn't have a complaint in the world. This entire project started out neat as an exploration with smut on the side picking up items that allowed you to augment your body parts to what you liked best, now it's "this person makes your body like this, still equip these parts to change this" and it's like adding more and more to an already fleshed out system thereby making it overwhelming, players don't want to spend 20 minutes mixing and matching to get what they want. According to what I've been reading from the strong-armer they've got a system set up for multiple body types and multiple variances, this game does not need that this early in and honestly takes away from actual game progression of things people play these games for: Smut/challenge/enemy types for sexual usage.

Reactions: lo0u and leechurch
Sep 20, 2019
Is it really that bad? Internet autists always ruin the good things in life.

Nov 20, 2020
Is it really that bad? Internet autists always ruin the good things in life.

See for yourself. I'm Ex0dus there, that'll be my last check-in/post there from here on.

Previous post that got this entire mess started too.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Hmm… I see what you mean. I pop in every once and a while because I know Mofu’s working on his own, but that one guy certainly does have the development… well, by the balls. He’s practically writing out his ideal game and Mofu’s just kinda going with it.

Reactions: lo0u and leechurch
Nov 20, 2020
Hmm… I see what you mean. I pop in every once and a while because I know Mofu’s working on his own, but that one guy certainly does have the development… well, by the balls. He’s practically writing out his ideal game and Mofu’s just kinda going with it.
Exactly why I'm dropping my interest in it, if it doesn't come from Mofu's brain it really isn't his game, that person has completely snatched away creative and honestly is gonna drive that project of love right off a cliff into a smouldering ball of fire. Really breaks my heart to see it happening.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Actually, I decided to look back at some of his (Mofu’s) older posts, he seems almost overly receptive to ideas from the commenters… Which could be a good thing for little ideas or implementing recurring ideas that his audience wants, but I feel like that left him to become a total pushover for that one guy. Being receptive to new ideas from your audience is always a great thing, but it has to be in moderation.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes