4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Nov 20, 2020
This got kinda buried and I had the same issue. The decensor file will make version 0.27D (which is in the linked Fanbox post) crash. If you download version 0.27C from page 1 here, it works perfectly fine.
That's because someone has to make a new uncensor file each version, and I'm not doing it anymore.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
It's not great seeing your fans fight each other and thinking it's because the updates are buggy or slow. Like it or not, we and Limp are all fans, and while she's possibly being a bit too needy and addicted to having one-on-one talks with the dev, I think it's safe to say the discourse and infighting is causing more stress than intended.

I think rather than going after Limp directly, a more successful way of lessening her influence is by drowning it out with overwhelming support and asking that Mofu keep to their original direction.

And also, us saying that he needs to complete certain features first is being just as guilty at trying to direct the dev as anyone else. In any other situation, we likely wouldn't see this early of an alpha for a game. Mofu is opening themself to a lot of vulnerability by being so open with the dev process at such an early state, and we should all keep in mind that things will be buggy and direction will change and falter as Mofu feels out how the game ought to feel.
i wouldn't say those asking for him to simply go his own direction are in the same vein as limp having pages of documents drafted out and trying to get them all implemented. most of the people here were only saying that his ideas are fine and that he should work out the game the way he wants to before trying to go all kinds of directions

Sep 20, 2019
I was genuinely seething at Lipstor originally but now I kind of feel bad for her. Not at how she might be feeling herself but rather at how her pathetic parasocial relationship with mofuriru caused this drama that is undoubtedly going to affect how they interact with their Western fans going forward. I'm not going to be surprised if this is the straw that ends up breaking the camel's back

Reactions: leechurch
Nov 20, 2020
I was genuinely seething at Lipstor originally but now I kind of feel bad for her. Not at how she might be feeling herself but rather at how her pathetic parasocial relationship with mofuriru caused this drama that is undoubtedly going to affect how they interact with their Western fans going forward. I'm not going to be surprised if this is the straw that ends up breaking the camel's back
It is what it is at this point, I gave up even following the project anymore because of how off the rails it is. God knows it's gonna end up a mess chock way too full of shit nobody wants/cares for besides Lip, in the words of a once-great historian. "Fuck 'em."

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Just a PSA: I'll probably be suspending posting updates from the creator for awhile as the whole project has seemed to completely jump off the rails from someone constantly trying to influence and strong-arm their way into it and the creator for some reason constantly giving into their wants. Someone else is welcome to take over but I've lost interest in it almost entirely now.
I will try to update the game when I have a free time, but I dindn't undestand yet how the decensor works lol.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
I'm horde,as I expected, many people are talking about lipstor here. I not sure whether the things she sent out yesterday are true or false, but I also sent a word to comfort her. Of course,I do agree with most people that she has been causing trouble for the author. But I was embarrassed to blame her in front of her, because I was afraid of hurting her, I really don't want to cause any contradiction.But at noon today, I said something to her. She seemed angry. I don't know if I did wrong. In short, I don't want to meddle any more. At the same time, I advised Mofu to do the main content directly and finish the game as soon as possible,I really think Mofu is the kindest person I have ever met, but being too kind makes him obey some excessive requirements all the time.
Yes, Mofu is the kindest person that I've ever met I think. He is really considerate and a great developer. Also I tried to read some posts, but I decided to don't stick my nose in this confusion. I hope that Mofu recover himself from this.

asai

Jun 19, 2020
So this entire shitstorm is because 1 guy's idea (which was going to get implemented with or without his bitching) got priority?

Nov 20, 2020
So this entire shitstorm is because 1 guy's idea (which was going to get implemented with or without his bitching) got priority?
The problem with it was how pushy the person was in getting the idea put in, they'd make 15-20 posts a day about it and bog the guy down until he agreed to it. Getting ideas added in is all well and good but when you pretty much push and push and push until it gets in then it becomes a problem.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I will try to update the game when I have a free time, but I dindn't undestand yet how the decensor works lol.
Either follow my post or https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

Anyways
lol @ anyone thinking people like Lipstor deserve pity. If you genuinely think these overbearing kinds of people have any capacity for self-reflection, we would not even be talking about them here. I fully expect this person to just go to another Dev to pester after she's done crying over this.

Reactions: Violated Princess

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Either follow my post or https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

Anyways
lol @ anyone thinking people like Lipstor deserve pity. If you genuinely think these overbearing kinds of people have any capacity for self-reflection, we would not even be talking about them here. I fully expect this person to just go to another Dev to pester after she's done crying over this.
Thank's for the info.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I really think Mofu is the kindest person I have ever met, but being too kind makes him obey some excessive requirements all the time.
Yeah, these kind of devs are pretty appreciated cuz they are open to dialog and willing to hear their players.
Even more since they seems to be a few like the slavebar dev

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I think I've made a 0.027d censor file that works
BUG:
In 0.027b when you go to the map, you can see the main character's penis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In 0.027d (decensored and censored) you can't see her penis

I don't think it's a problem with the decensor patch I made (since this issue is in the unpatched game)

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
BUG:
In 0.027b when you go to the map, you can see the main character's penis

In 0.027d (decensored and censored) you can't see her penis

I don't think it's a problem with the decensor patch I made (since this issue is in the unpatched game)
Hm, you should report it to the game developer (Mofuland). There is a link on the beginning of this thread to his fanbox.

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
In the changelog it was mentioned that you can change ball, breast, and body type. Anyone knows where to find them?
Edit: Nvm, found it on top right of the map

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
game updated 6 days ago to 0.027E
according to the changelog there were no substantial changes to the game (translations for other languages and a graphical glitch in the character menu)

I'll post a decensor patch for the game when it increments to version 0.028[Letter], because doing it for every minor update is annoying

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
This game looks so good. I played it early on last year I think and loved the art! I will be buying for sure when its fully released. Is there a way to send money the devs way atm? I don't have any money right now lol but I get paid next month and want to encourage the dev in some way. This game has wonderful art and potential!! <3

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game looks so good. I played it early on last year I think and loved the art! I will be buying for sure when its fully released. Is there a way to send money the devs way atm? I don't have any money right now lol but I get paid next month and want to encourage the dev in some way. This game has wonderful art and potential!! <3
you can support the dev by buying "Futaring" or just wait until the game get released on steam

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes