4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyways... moving on with the drama.

Can anyone tell me how many scenes can be unlocked? since i have been able to unlock the usual ones but my doubt is if the rest of the scenes from page 1 and 2 can actually be unlocked so yeah :S

I forgot if u can even fuck the caterpillar waifu vendor

OhNoXX

Apr 8, 2021
Holy moly, i came here to get some eye-candy not some high school drama -- anyway:

Anyways... moving on with the drama.

Can anyone tell me how many scenes can be unlocked? since i have been able to unlock the usual ones but my doubt is if the rest of the scenes from page 1 and 2 can actually be unlocked so yeah :S

I forgot if u can even fuck the caterpillar waifu vendor
Aside from the "usual ones", there's still nothing new in terms of CGs.
For the caterpillar, for now you can't do nothing to her. But I've read in the website that the author may have Plans for her in the future.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah they don't seem to be unlocked in order, there's probably some sequential scenes planned but not added yet. Those are all the ones I could find and the dev blog doesn't hint to any others.

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Thats all the scenes the other slots are planned scenes or not fully implemented to show or trigger.

Also the centaur/monster girl on the top of the map still doing nothing or you can interact with her now ?
I remember that you can only hit her and she does nothing, i last played some updates ago like v0.026

Yonilicious

Jan 2, 2020
Thats all the scenes the other slots are planned scenes or not fully implemented to show or trigger.

Also the centaur/monster girl on the top of the map still doing nothing or you can interact with her now ?
I remember that you can only hit her and she does nothing, i last played some updates ago like v0.026
Still nothing! I spent ages smackin dat ass the other day, so much so that I managed to clip through her and ended up as to the left as I could be :D Nothing back there either.

Newad

Jun 24, 2020
That's because someone has to make a new uncensor file each version, and I'm not doing it anymore.
Is that really the case? I'm still using the decensor patch that I downloaded way back in December of last year, and it's worked fine for me on all versions including the most recent v0.027E. Whenever a new version is released I just copy the same .zip file to the new folder and extract it again.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes