4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Hafbjorn

Sep 7, 2017
Pixeldrain is flagging as a no-go for my browser. Is this uploaded anywhere else, patched and with cheats applied?

laur11

Nov 11, 2021
Just started the game and I have no idea how to swim. The controls seem real wonky. Can anyone help?

laur11

Nov 11, 2021
Oh wow, that's easier than I thought. Dunno how I didn't figure that out.

Anyway, I'm lost as to what to do next. I defeated the mushroom chick, the fox sister, the horny bunny girl, and the other magic chick with the pet dog. Just running around not sure what's next.

Apr 2, 2021
Oh wow, that's easier than I thought. Dunno how I didn't figure that out.

Anyway, I'm lost as to what to do next. I defeated the mushroom chick, the fox sister, the horny bunny girl, and the other magic chick with the pet dog. Just running around not sure what's next.
That is it for now

Oct 7, 2018
Game has potential with amazing art and a good premise, but I give up... Boss fight doesn't have any discernible patterns so it just seems to be based on luck, and the controls are probably the worst I've ever seen.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Game has potential with amazing art and a good premise, but I give up... Boss fight doesn't have any discernible patterns so it just seems to be based on luck, and the controls are probably the worst I've ever seen.
every boss has a pattern, if you are having a bad time with the Cat lady just follow the Lil Cat pet of hers

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
can sb tell me where to find "momo"? ran across the entire map and am somewhat confused

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes