4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Nov 20, 2020
Actually, I decided to look back at some of his (Mofu’s) older posts, he seems almost overly receptive to ideas from the commenters… Which could be a good thing for little ideas or implementing recurring ideas that his audience wants, but I feel like that left him to become a total pushover for that one guy. Being receptive to new ideas from your audience is always a great thing, but it has to be in moderation.
Which is why my former request to see a cameo from one of his other games, Futanaring, was as far as I went with it. He lets others dictate what he does and this person has completely run the game off course, the earlier builds while still buggy were simple, to the point, and something just for a quick few minutes of entertainment. I honestly feel bad for pushing every little update out now here and spamming the forum because I feel like I've empowered that lunatic to push Mofu even further off the rail. I hope more people will speak up about the person taking control.

Reactions: lo0u and PlasmaWisp
Sep 20, 2019

See for yourself. I'm Ex0dus there, that'll be my last check-in/post there from here on.

Previous post that got this entire mess started too.
Reading through the comments... yeah that Lipstor girl really is trying hard to get mofuriru to create a personalized game just for her.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's nice to see how a dev is willing to add/test whatever the people ask for and is respetable, but it doesn't good to see how a dev is dominated by they fanbase or even worse a RANDOM guy who just is Asking and not Giving nothing..

Reactions: Violated Princess
Nov 20, 2020
Reading through the comments... yeah that Lipstor girl really is trying hard to get mofuriru to create a personalized game just for her.
I'm glad more people are seeing this like Gran also pointed out earlier here, I wish the guy all the luck in the world on this and hope it turns out successful but this is no longer his brain child and Lipstor has made sure of that.

Reactions: lo0u and PlasmaWisp

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I dropped a comment on his latest post as well, it’s a lot more passive, but mainly because I don’t want to trigger any confusion if I just randomly jumped in to interject with this guy. It might seem a little sketchy if we all the sudden comment the same thing on his posts… but at the same time I hope we can at least give him some more confidence in making his own choices on his game.

Reactions: leechurch
Nov 20, 2020
If I end up banned from there for my final post there I no longer care, that attitude wasn't gonna sit with me and I regret nothing. God speed whoever takes over this mess, had enough of the amateur hour mudshow running what could've been a solid project into the ground and repeatedly kicking it into junk.

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
leaving some words of encouragement to mofu as well. as i said in my post on the pixiv fanbox, the game is popular because of his direction and no one else's

always annoying to see someone try to take over a project out of selfishness. if it's not your cup of tea, find another one

Nov 20, 2020
leaving some words of encouragement to mofu as well. as i said in my post on the pixiv fanbox, the game is popular because of his direction and no one else's

always annoying to see someone try to take over a project out of selfishness. if it's not your cup of tea, find another one
Did see that, well-worded and hopefully something he'll take to heart. Honestly he just needs to focus on his own creative mind and let the ideas flow from himself. He's taken the direction of the game completely different now from what I envisioned he was gonna do with it and now it's nothing but a "build your own Mr. Potato Head" simulation as far as I can tell.

Nov 20, 2020
Welp, disregard my earlier posts, I'm completely done with this dog and pony show since he seems bankrupt for ideas besides what's fed to him by his savior there. Whoever takes it over the guide on how to make the uncensor patch is on page 13, I won't be doing it anymore as my interest in him and this project has reached absolute zero, best of luck to the guy.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Welp, disregard my earlier posts, I'm completely done with this dog and pony show since he seems bankrupt for ideas besides what's fed to him by his savior there. Whoever takes it over the guide on how to make the uncensor patch is on page 13, I won't be doing it anymore as my interest in him and this project has reached absolute zero, best of luck to the guy.
sadge

Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
Hi all. Which value in CE i should choose to change value of hp or mp? On 0.027D i've tryed everything=) I know the game still don't have a lot of content and is not really needed to cheat it, but still=)

Reactions: leechurch

Cryhteral

Apr 6, 2018
i don't know man, now she's pulling out all the pity cards, and he might just take pity on her and not understand how she's just controlling all he's doing in the game.... i'm sad and disappointed, i would like to say i have hope of him to just stop listening to her and make his own game... but i sadly don't have any...

Nov 20, 2020
i don't know man, now she's pulling out all the pity cards, and he might just take pity on her and not understand how she's just controlling all he's doing in the game.... i'm sad and disappointed, i would like to say i have hope of him to just stop listening to her and make his own game... but i sadly don't have any...
Typical pity bullshit tactics, any bleeding heart simp would fall for it even though people who -really- suffer things like that are hesitant to talk about traumatic experiences. It's psych 101 and I'd honestly just tell you to wash your hands of it and let the project jettison into the sun at this point.

Yishai_Yaaqov

Nov 22, 2017
this file makes the game crash every time i try to lauch it, i need help
This got kinda buried and I had the same issue. The decensor file will make version 0.27D (which is in the linked Fanbox post) crash. If you download version 0.27C from page 1 here, it works perfectly fine.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Typical pity bullshit tactics, any bleeding heart simp would fall for it even though people who -really- suffer things like that are hesitant to talk about traumatic experiences. It's psych 101 and I'd honestly just tell you to wash your hands of it and let the project jettison into the sun at this point.
at the moment that i have see what Limp said i lost all hope about reasoning with her, kinda wtf dude?
whit that tactic I've started to believe that everything she said is a lie and just tried to shield herself from "bullies" that don't understand her "Intentions of help", what a poor victim girl....

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Seems kinda weird to pull that card… well, on a hentai game creator page. I don’t want to be a douche, but all the same I don’t want to bend mindlessly to some random on the internet. Her story could be completely fake, or completely real, regardless it’s the creator page of someone who we all want to see make a great game, not cater to the whims of a single supporter. I’ll just leave it at that and crawl back into the abyss for a bit and check back in a while after a few more updates.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
While Lipstor is indeed a dumpster fire, I don't think Mofu was taking any suggestions he didn't already want to take. They also seem to be focusing on their own direction if responses are any indication. Everyone's well-wishes and pleas that they continue to make the game the way they intended seems to be working, so good job to everyone who helped.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
While Lipstor is indeed a dumpster fire, I don't think Mofu was taking any suggestions he didn't already want to take. They also seem to be focusing on their own direction if responses are any indication. Everyone's well-wishes and pleas that they continue to make the game the way they intended seems to be working, so good job to everyone who helped.
I mean, even mofu admitid that he was enjoying messing around with Limp but in the end he ended posting apologies because he thinks that all this drama was his fault, and i am starting to feel a bit bad about him, but i think it was necessary since it feels like he will be adding random things without completing the most necessaries ones or at least those that were added before

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I mean, even mofu admitid that he was enjoying messing around with Limp but in the end he ended posting apologies because he thinks that all this drama was his fault, and i am starting to feel a bit bad about him, but i think it was necessary since it feels like he will be adding random things without completing the most necessaries ones or at least those that were added before
It's not great seeing your fans fight each other and thinking it's because the updates are buggy or slow. Like it or not, we and Limp are all fans, and while she's possibly being a bit too needy and addicted to having one-on-one talks with the dev, I think it's safe to say the discourse and infighting is causing more stress than intended.

I think rather than going after Limp directly, a more successful way of lessening her influence is by drowning it out with overwhelming support and asking that Mofu keep to their original direction.

And also, us saying that he needs to complete certain features first is being just as guilty at trying to direct the dev as anyone else. In any other situation, we likely wouldn't see this early of an alpha for a game. Mofu is opening themself to a lot of vulnerability by being so open with the dev process at such an early state, and we should all keep in mind that things will be buggy and direction will change and falter as Mofu feels out how the game ought to feel.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes