4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Reactions: gerkesiz

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
so... there's not really any new content with this update is there (according to the changelog)?
From what I can see(maybe I didn't play the last version)
some boss that can get you pregnant shortly in her house, 2 npc like chars that can change your body type and give you body part addon changes

Reactions: 9inchz

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Is the game still impossibly hard?
Unironically git gud. The game's only hard if you don't know how to roll. To be entirely fair, the cat girl is bullshit, but that's what nuking her with the sword is for and chugging mushroom soup.

On another note, does any one know what his goal is for the game long term. Is the mushroom girl ever going to get any scenes? Is the cat girl going to get any mid-fight, or is Wulie the rabbit girl an exception and not something to look forward to in future enemies?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Unironically git gud. The game's only hard if you don't know how to roll. To be entirely fair, the cat girl is bullshit, but that's what nuking her with the sword is for and chugging mushroom soup.

On another note, does any one know what his goal is for the game long term. Is the mushroom girl ever going to get any scenes? Is the cat girl going to get any mid-fight, or is Wulie the rabbit girl an exception and not something to look forward to in future enemies?
Think he plans on doing some bosses as sex-fights like wulie and others as more traditional battles. He had a stated # of CG goal but that was a year or two back and I can't remember. One of his recent goals was to get the game on steam, but no clue if that's changed. Honestly I'm just along for the ride, mofu's art is top-notch so no matter what he puts out I'll be happy in that regard. Unfortunately development seems to be going at a snail's pace, but there are very few projects for which that isn't the case currently, though I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few CG's sitting around half or mostly complete and isn't going to implement them until full release.

Reactions: Yonilicious

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
How to give birth?
Edit: Nevermind, found the girl who does it.

Last edited:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Lol.

But as I do indeed suck at it, I wonder if it has gotten easier since the initial release?
I think it has. The dev is aware of the complaints regarding the awkward/clunky controls and outright difficulty of some of the bosses and says he will continue to work on improving combat mechanics. But he also wants it to remain challenging, so you do have to grind for a bit.

Explore the map, defeat simple enemies, (such as the little mushroom guys) and buy healing items from the shop. Learn the bosses' attack patterns and just be patient. Keep your distance from them and dodge their attacks until you find a moment to get a few good hits in.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes