4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Mushroom boss is way to hard, i litteraly dodge but somehow the game just don't want me to and I still get damaged... Stupid.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Mushroom boss is way to hard, i litteraly dodge but somehow the game just don't want me to and I still get damaged... Stupid.
Jump over her instead of trying to roll through. I've never managed to roll through an enemy, if it's possible it's too much work to get it right when you can avoid easier with the jump.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Jump over her instead of trying to roll through. I've never managed to roll through an enemy, if it's possible it's too much work to get it right when you can avoid easier with the jump.
Tried that too but abandonned when the game decided double jump would make me go high enough only 25% of the time

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
how
how is anything about this game difficult? i literally can go through this demo start to finish under 10-20 mins? it's basic pattern recognition. rolls have no invul so just time your jumps, or spam soup while you stay still hitting the boss, or hit and run. you can buy healing wands, you can infinitely spawn mushrooms and farm items from them too. buy spears if you can't or don't want to get close.

Reactions: FlyingDrums

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
how
how is anything about this game difficult? i literally can go through this demo start to finish under 10-20 mins? it's basic pattern recognition. rolls have no invul so just time your jumps, or spam soup while you stay still hitting the boss, or hit and run. you can buy healing wands, you can infinitely spawn mushrooms and farm items from them too. buy spears if you can't or don't want to get close.
I think it's less about difficulty and more about people not wanting to put much time and effort into finding fap material. I don't usually play these types of games so I don't have much experience with them, but I was still able to beat all the bosses within an hour.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Tried that too but abandonned when the game decided double jump would make me go high enough only 25% of the time
The longer you hold the jump button the higher you go so you're not holding the jump button long enough that 25% of the time.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I found the game a lot easier when I used the bow. The longer range made positioning a lot easier. I also somehow managed to beat the bosses out of order, went mushroom to cat to fox.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The longer you hold the jump button the higher you go so you're not holding the jump button long enough that 25% of the time.
I mean I'm pretty sure I am tho, or I'm like very stupid and never played that kind of game in my life (wich is not the case, I did, a lot)

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I mean I'm pretty sure I am tho, or I'm like very stupid and never played that kind of game in my life (wich is not the case, I did, a lot)
I don't know what to tell you then, it's gotta be something other than the program since I've never run into that problem and we don't have a bunch of people reporting the same. Maybe your keyboard or controller is causing issues.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know what to tell you then, it's gotta be something other than the program since I've never run into that problem and we don't have a bunch of people reporting the same. Maybe your keyboard or controller is causing issues.
Well maybe, but there is a lot of chance that it may be the game too as I have a strange curse that make me have bugs that no one have with literally every program in this world, so no real surprise on my side

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Well maybe, but there is a lot of chance that it may be the game too as I have a strange curse that make me have bugs that no one have with literally every program in this world, so no real surprise on my side
You're literally providing evidence that you're the problem to support a claim that the game is. I'm sorry, I can't help you, I don't think anyone can.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
To be honest: I have no Problem with Touhou games, but this game is way too difficult. And as I see, I'm not the only one with Problems here.
The game itself is good, but having different difficultys may be something that should be considered here.

• Angry
Reactions: GranTurboAutismo
Aug 22, 2021
For those having trouble, here are some tips:
1) Buy soup from the shop in the cave and put it in an easy inventory slot for heals. You can kill the mushroom dudes outside the shop for money for this.
2) Find the bow in the caves (not behind any bossfights). It is a lot easier to dodge and fight at range for the existing bosses (particularly the big mushroom chick).
3) v is a very useful dodge roll that does have i-frames while you are rolling. I find that more reliable for dodging than jumping when you get cornered.

I enjoy this game at present and am looking forward to seeing it finished!

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
at this point ill be waiting for save files i cannot compete with the ai
Press “C” with the demon sword (i guess that's what it's called) and you can have the ability to shoot a "powerfull" laser, but used that on bossfights, because it doesn't recharge, only when you are inside the cat lady's house, the same goes with the bow and the "wand". (they are not that powerfull but at least is something), Also equipping the items "flat chest" and "no BALLS" gives you more agility, so yeah, and buy a lot of "heal items" and you're good to go.

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues with Xbox One controller?

Whenever I try to use it,
the character autowalks to the right,
the controller is fine in all other games...

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
How do you exit the storage box I press every button on my keyboard and just en up having to close out every tome.

Futaring gameplay was meh because it was so slow and also kinda hard but this game's combat is just kinda annoying. Why make the boss you have to jump over so tall? Why give the mage tracking projectiles? Why can the laser or charge almost stunlock you? Why does the dodge not give iframes when you have a restrictive 2d arena and bosses that will back you into a corner in it all the time. Better games encourage agression and fast paced combat but in this you try to push you just eat attacks because you're expected to just play back to use the slow food animation. Instead of engaging gameplay you just have strong healing items to grind for which is a shame because if the combat were solid and the bugs were fixed the art would really carry it.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes