4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Just look at the first entry.
Or look back 2 sites.
Sry but not gonna spoonfeed you.

for real guys.
there are people here that work stuff out and give explanations how to do it.
They offer free patches or fixes.
And some are not even able to use the search function or look around for 1minute.
If you wanted to help them, all it would take was simply copy-pasting a guide or a link to one, which would take no more than a few seconds.
If you didn't want to help them, you could've just not replied, taking up even less time.

Instead, you wasted their time by giving them instructions on how to get to the guide they're looking for, and in turn, wasted your own damn time in the process by telling them why you're wasting their time.

Congratulations.
You've proven to be the type of dipstick that gives out dirty loose change on halloween and tells trick or treaters to buy their own candy.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
While I agree that Samur is wasting his time, it's his time to waste and he's not being outright malicious; I'd have given them a step-by-step guide to frying their CPUs.

• Haha
Reactions: Yonilicious

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
While I agree that Samur is wasting his time, it's his time to waste and he's not being outright malicious; I'd have given them a step-by-step guide to frying their CPUs.
Christ on a bicycle, Satan, I didn't say anything about razor blade embedded candy in my cheeky little metaphor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9inchz

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
yesterday got same thread here but game was named futaken, is it the same game ? what can we do after defeating the girl with the little shroom pet? and done one puppet? i tried to take the dog at teh huge cock dog girl blocking the way and giving him shrorom for sexual thing but it does nothing. Will it have a bigger shroom for huge dick and breast, well i mean a stage higher than the one we already have?

thanks

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
hopefully it's the actual dev posting there and not -another- copycat pretending to be the dev and uploading his games to the stores.
this has already happened on steam lol

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
yesterday got same thread here but game was named futaken, is it the same game ?
on the Dev's website they've made a post about the game having a , which is "futaken valley"

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
hopefully it's the actual dev posting there and not -another- copycat pretending to be the dev and uploading his games to the stores.
this has already happened on steam lol
The itch.io link is pointed to from the

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes