robotalec

Aug 16, 2020
I have the outfit for chanel's quest and i click the black box under the BRA text but it still does not give me a choice to clean

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I have the outfit for chanel's quest and i click the black box under the BRA text but it still does not give me a choice to clean
you need a maid uniform, maid panties, maid socks and maid shoes. Click on the black box under the bra and you will be fine. If there is no option at all then you have to message her first. tell her you got the uniform, then you acn make a selfie in your room.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
you need a maid uniform, maid panties, maid socks and maid shoes. Click on the black box under the bra and you will be fine. If there is no option at all then you have to message her first. tell her you got the uniform, then you acn make a selfie in your room.
Yeah, did all that, but I see no option to clean the room so I got a game over. :unsure:

Reactions: AndreM88

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah, did all that, but I see no option to clean the room so I got a game over. :unsure:
If you done all that and you are wearing the uniform you have to go in chanels room and there is an option to clean it

watcherseven

Jun 15, 2020
Tried for 2 hours to get the chanel maid quest to work properly and it is unfortunately a game killing bug for me. Really am enjoying the game other than that. cant wait for next update.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Whenever I try to play with Jordi (as a female) it only shows a black screen and I can't do anything. I talked to him before if that matters.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Whenever I try to play with Jordi (as a female) it only shows a black screen and I can't do anything. I talked to him before if that matters.
I just tested and it is working fine for me. I dont know what can be.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That's the fastest way (IIRC it's 5 points per session), but you also get a point each time when you finish having sex with Chanel or Marianne.
OH OH LET'S HAVE AN IMPROMPTU VOTE!

EVERYONE!! WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE?

1} Chanel
1598424864601.png
OR
2} Marianne
1598425059983.png

Last edited:

Peterpan007

May 14, 2017
HOW TO

SIDE QUESTS

You have to clean Chanel`s room once a week in the maid uniform! You have to wear the Maid Uniform, Maid Panties, Maid Stockings, Maid Shoes and nothing else!

Chanel`s Maid: Send a selfie from your room.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes