Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I can't run unreal on my shitty laptop... I guess that's if got me too. Was fun while it lasted but I guess I won't be playing this one anymore. I'm also done with this game.

Last edited:

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
That's the third engine for this game. Rather than adding new content the dev is wasting time changing engines yet again. And I hate games that use Unreal as an engine. That's it for me, I'm done with this game.
It is not decided yet. I just making a short demo because I really enjoy this engine. I will release the demo and I will create a poll for my patrons. They will decide it to change to unreal or stay with twine.

randa

May 7, 2017
Didi I reach the EoC or not? No more quests are there exept Maid quest.
Finish Kimberlee quests, and Bonni talked about Marians Password, and a bracelet for the lower level. How do I optain them? Or is this the EoC?

Last edited:

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Didi I reach the EoC or not? No more quests are there exept Maid quest.
Finish Kimberlee quests, and Bonni talked about Marians Password, and a bracelet for the lower level. How do I optain them? Or is this the EoC?
that is the EoC at the moment

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
HOW TO

SIDE QUESTS

You have to clean Chanel`s room once a week in the maid uniform! You have to wear the Maid Uniform, Maid Panties, Maid Stockings, Maid Shoes and nothing else!

Chanel`s Maid: Send a selfie from your room.
I have all the uniform...I take off all my clothes then I wear the uniform, panties, stockings and shoes and I am told that I am not wearing the right uniform to clean Chanel's room...why is that? I'm wearing the uniform etc and nothing else.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I have all the uniform...I take off all my clothes then I wear the uniform, panties, stockings and shoes and I am told that I am not wearing the right uniform to clean Chanel's room...why is that? I'm wearing the uniform etc and nothing else.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
If it’s your first time cleaning, double check that you don‘t have pants on. For some reason putting on the uniform doesn‘t remove your pants. I know that caught me once, but that would be my advice double check that everything is off before putting on the maids uniform. And go through the lists not just the pics at the top some of the items won’t show at the top.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
If it’s your first time cleaning, double check that you don‘t have pants on. For some reason putting on the uniform doesn‘t remove your pants. I know that caught me once, but that would be my advice double check that everything is off before putting on the maids uniform. And go through the lists not just the pics at the top some of the items won’t show at the top.
Thank you for that advice...I did try that (as that also caught me out)...however, once I was being fully dressed by Mariana I could then clean her room...BUT...I still got punished forf not cleaning her room, so I guess I don't really mind as now I can fulfil the cleaning and get punished

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 am

Version 0.2.7.

Chagelog:
  • Intro texts updated
  • New main quest: Take out Mariana for ice cream. 29 pics, 8 vids
  • New main quest: Mariana birthday and threesome. 13 vids
  • Angeles Cid added to the contact
  • Quest menu updated
  • Lab basement added
  • B1 level created and added a new event. Milking Mistress mommy. at the moment for the male body only. 4 pics 7 vids.
  • Hints, tips menu updated

Link game :

mega 1.17gb :

have fun

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I like the tag mix, especially the futa/trans one, except [sissification]. That I am not a fan of. What is the nature and extent of the sissification in this game and is it avoidable? Thanks in advance!

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I like the tag mix, especially the futa/trans one, except [sissification]. That I am not a fan of. What is the nature and extent of the sissification in this game and is it avoidable? Thanks in advance!
Well, from what I remember in this game you can switch from male to female to shemale pretty much whenever you want and some quests are tied to your form. As for the sissification content the only one I found was the maid stufff and I think it's avoidable. I'm unsure if it's going to be required to progress the main quest line if mord ever gets around to actually continuing it. So far the past several updates have been spent dicking around rewriting things.

Reactions: Grimtown

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Last Update

Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 am

Version 0.2.7.

Chagelog:
  • Intro texts updated
  • New main quest: Take out Mariana for ice cream. 29 pics, 8 vids
  • New main quest: Mariana birthday and threesome. 13 vids
  • Angeles Cid added to the contact
  • Quest menu updated
  • Lab basement added
  • B1 level created and added a new event. Milking Mistress mommy. at the moment for the male body only. 4 pics 7 vids.
  • Hints, tips menu updated

Link game :

mega 1.17gb : Mega

have fun
Chanel calling you in the living room. She wants to tell you something.
Go in the Living Room

The only choice but the screen stays black...nothing happens

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You have to start a new game to avoid the black screen, but I added a jump at the game start. You can start the game after the transformation.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes