gromit6

May 11, 2017
Chanel calling you in the living room. She wants to tell you something.
Go in the Living Room

The only choice but the screen stays black...nothing happens
sorry didn't play it myself
just copied the link from the other forum
you know which one (Dev: Mord)

( but i think you have to reach certain points in the game .spycam ...)

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
sorry didn't play it myself
just copied the link from the other forum
you know which one (Dev: Mord)

( but i think you have to reach certain points in the game .spycam ...)
That living room black screen is happening is somebody used saves for the new version. In the black screen, Mariana's birthday party triggering but you have to start a new game to avoid the black screen. That is why I added a jump from the start to the end of the transformation quest. From there you just have to meet with Kimberlee twice and track her down to the park and the bar. After that, you will trigger the birthday event. You take Mariana to have icecream and then you have a threesome with her and Angeles. After that, the elevator in the lab will open up and you can go down and have the event on the B1 level.

Reactions: gromit6

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
That living room black screen is happening is somebody used saves for the new version. In the black screen, Mariana's birthday party triggering but you have to start a new game to avoid the black screen. That is why I added a jump from the start to the end of the transformation quest. From there you just have to meet with Kimberlee twice and track her down to the park and the bar. After that, you will trigger the birthday event. You take Mariana to have icecream and then you have a threesome with her and Angeles. After that, the elevator in the lab will open up and you can go down and have the event on the B1 level.
You can't though since you need to have a shemale body for the kimberlee quest

Reactions: marlon8881

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You can't though since you need to have a shemale body for the kimberlee quest
The birthday event only trigger after you catch kimberlee in the club and you took her to Bonnie. Then Chanel will ask you to get a cake for Mariana party then take her out from the house. Before you take her out you have to change to male body. but the only reason for the black screen is old save. It is 100% working cos 4 different peoples played it all the way to the last quest and all of them sad it is working. I also played it.

Reactions: marlon8881

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
HOW TO

MAIN QUEST

- Keep tracking Kimberlee from your computer until you find something suspicious.
just do as it says. You have to give the bug to Kimberlee on Friday at work. Track her from your computer. Saturday morning she will be in the park. If you find her on your pc then go to the park. watch the scene then go back home. Check your pc saturday night, she will be in the club. go to the club watch the scene and follow the instructions.

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
I keep getting game overs from Chanels maid quest. It wont ever let me clean her room even tho I´m wearing the 4 maid pieces and I try to clean her room when Í'm in there. I have sent the maid selfie and I´ve done the selfie in the park too.

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
hey guys this is my first game upload please let me know of any mistakes and i'll fix them
Hey dude! I keep getting game overs from the maid quest. Ive done the maid selfie and the selfie in the park but when im in chanels room and i try to clean it while wearing only the 4 maid pieces it says im not wearing the right clothes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey dude! I keep getting game overs from the maid quest. Ive done the maid selfie and the selfie in the park but when im in chanels room and i try to clean it while wearing only the 4 maid pieces it says im not wearing the right clothes
I'm not the creator so I can't help sorry

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
That happened to me, too.
Go back to your room and check yourself in your wardrobe. If you are wearing any other clothes with the maid outfit, take them off and you will be able to clean Chanel's room.
If that doesn't work, update your game to the latest version.

a_aniq

Nov 16, 2018
I keep getting game overs from Chanels maid quest. It wont ever let me clean her room even tho I´m wearing the 4 maid pieces and I try to clean her room when Í'm in there. I have sent the maid selfie and I´ve done the selfie in the park too.
When you see a broken image icon or any other image, you need to click on it so that black box appears. Except for the Maid Uniform, Maid Shoes, Maid panties, Maid stockings, rest of them has to be black boxes.

hottub88

Dec 27, 2018
Got the trans TF, but inspecting self still shows tits as fake. Can't use BE serum, but story and dialog still function properly. Don't know if it's related, but the weekend crafting options list the trans serum as female. Crafted trans serum also lists as female in inventory. Using the version posted in #416 here on F95.

Mord87, the link do download v3 pack on tfgames is incorrectly linked to download the main game (or it was when i tried it). Is why i grabbed from here
I'm stuck here as well ...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.2.8

Changelog
  • Added a one hour waiting link to the sidebar. Working between 6-20
  • Added a cheat option to the laptop. Cash, Credit and Serums
  • Added a new level to the lab elevator. B4. Two new NPC and side story. 21 pics and 52 hypno clips. Femdom and cuckold.
  • Added a new NPC to the lab canteen with two events with her.
  • Added a Gallery option to the sidebar. You can rewatch the already played scenes without affecting the game. Not every scene added yet.
  • Added a new game starting option where you will start at the Mariana birthday party quest and every new content is available.

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
None of the images seem to work in the Nightclub section. Also the scenes in the dining room never show.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes