Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
There are a LOT of bugs in the latest release.

1. The in-game link to TFgames goes to Last Hope, not this game. Which reminds me that the Discord link in this thread's OP goes to the TFgames server, not a server specifically for this game. This game should have its own Discord server. I vaguely recall mentioning this before, many many months ago.
2. The "Days without orgasm" counter actually only tracks days in chastity, and not days without orgasm. Why? See next item...
3. You can cum with auto-fellatio, even while in chastity. You can also cum by having a threesome with Chanel and Natalie. Both methods ignore that you're in chastity. You even gain sex points by having the threesome, despite being in chastity -- which should make using your dick impossible.
4. After the girl in the canteen leaves you a note telling you to keep the remote it seems that she disappears. Is this end of content for her so far? Her note implies that there's more content.
5. On the Monday after Mariana puts you into chastity when you visit her in the morning at work she says that she's already seen you, which is not true on that day.
6. When you activate level 1 in a skill the marker for level 2 of that skill vanishes from the tree chart. I currently have 6 skills at level 1 and all six are missing the level 2 markers showing how many points I'll need for level 2 in those skills. (I recall reporting this problem a long time ago as well.)

These are the bugs that I can remember. I've also run across numerous spelling/typo errors, but I can't recall them right now.
Thanks for your help.
1. I don't update the game page here but I will ask him to change the link. Both of my games have the same server but both games have separate channels.
2. 3. I will check these.
4. That is the end of content at the moment with her. More will come later.
5. 6. I will check these.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Is it still broken if you try to start a new game and choose the option to start at the marina birthday party?
Yes it was broken. I redownloaded the file, tried my save - didn't work.
But starting new game did work on the second file

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, Mord.
I think I know the problem with No.6 in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
list.

You're currently working on at least two games with similar file directory layouts.
Please notice that I said "similar" not "identical". Here's where they differ.

Futaland has the skilltree directory as a subdir of /content, while TLH has it as a subdir of /mats.

I agree that sharing code between the two games is potentially a HUGE timesaver, but if you're going to do that, then you should have both directory trees set up with the same names. That WOULD save you the time and hassle of tracking all these 'bugs'.

Here's your solution, and you only need to do this ONCE.

1. Rename either parent directory to match the other.

2. Edit BOTH .html files to do the same.

3. Save.

4. DONE!

Total time (depending on your keyboarding skills): 30 min to 2 hrs. Less if you have a code editor with a 'Find/Replace All' feature. I use atom, from github.

I've had this problem come up as well. and, well, I just changed the pointers in the html file to match the current tree structure because, well, it's not my game, after all.;)

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Hey, Mord.
I think I know the problem with No.6 in list.

You're currently working on at least two games with similar file directory layouts.
Please notice that I said "similar" not "identical". Here's where they differ.

Futaland has the skilltree directory as a subdir of /content, while TLH has it as a subdir of /mats.

I agree that sharing code between the two games is potentially a HUGE timesaver, but if you're going to do that, then you should have both directory trees set up with the same names. That WOULD save you the time and hassle of tracking all these 'bugs'.

Here's your solution, and you only need to do this ONCE.

1. Rename either parent directory to match the other.

2. Edit BOTH .html files to do the same.

3. Save.

4. DONE!

Total time (depending on your keyboarding skills): 30 min to 2 hrs. Less if you have a code editor with a 'Find/Replace All' feature. I use atom, from github.

I've had this problem come up as well. and, well, I just changed the pointers in the html file to match the current tree structure because, well, it's not my game, after all.;)
Thanks for your help. I just fixed the code and the problem you mentioned is not right for Futaland. The problem was in the code. I forgot to add an else option to it. So if you unlocked the next level and you had enough points to buy it it showed the images, but if you didnt had enough points to buy it it showed nothing cos it wasnt an option for it. I fixed the code and tested so it is working now.
Thank you for your help again, and if you find more problems with the game just let me know.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
hello, can the living toilet be unlocked now ??
There is still no piss content in the game. If you check my patron page or my discord you will see in the next update I will rework the skill system with the basic mechanism to fix the most negative feedback about the game which is the grind. I will make the game less grindy, the events and quests will happen after 1-2 days. You don't need to wait a week for a specific day and at the moment there is no use for the skill system. That is why I will rework the skill and sex system, I want to start to use the skill tree in each sex action.

SanchoPL

Nov 7, 2020
great promises to be fantastic !! I must admit that I will be waiting for the possibility of staying in a living toilet

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
any way to cheat it with console
This game, as well as many other html games, uses SugarCube 2 for it's variable structure. Having said that, you CAN use the console to hack / change almost all the variables in these games. However, there is a MUCH SAFER way to do this, which requires installing Twinehacker as an add-on to your browser. Twinehacker, once installed, can be called up the same way as your browser console. Just use the right-arrow in the drop-down at the top where it says 'Console' and select TwineHacker. It should be at the bottom of the list. The console will be replaced by the variable tree, and a search bar will be at the top.

Please SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE you start changing things as these are stored in your save file. Most of the new browser versions allow you to continue where you left off, just by leaving the current screen. If you go crazy changing variables and set the wrong ones out of range, you can just close the page and re-open it, and reload your last save.

Please note: Twinehacker works best / installs easiest on Chrome-based browsers and those with a 'Developer' mode.
Install it as a 'temporary' add-on. These only work when you activate them. Regular add-ons such as 'Safe Search' attach themselves to the browser code and stay on unless you turn them off.

Sometimes, Twinehacker will 'hang' (become unresponsive). When that happens, switch it back to 'Console', back to Twinehacker again, and right-click and refresh Twinehacker if the tree doesn't show.

Happy hacking!

You can find links to Twinehacker on this forum. Use the search bar on the homepage to find it (Somewhere in the 'Tools' section).

*Note to moderators*

All Caps are used here for emphasis, not yelling. ;)

Houlerner

Nov 28, 2017
There's also an issue when you first use the Shemale Serum it will still have you with "Fake Boobs".

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes