Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I don't know why but after changing back to male and talking with Mariana to get her out for her birthday, my characters name changed to $fname.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Futaland [v0.2.8] [mord] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 1.21 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 286.1 MB

Original DLC Size: 2.14 GB
Compressed DLC Size: 498.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
So, I got this email ingame:
-----------------
VENUS LUX <venuslux@nemesis.com>
To: @nemesis.com

Dear !

This is your first warning in relation to your continuous absenteeism. Continued unacceptable behaviour will result in further disciplinary action wich may ultimately result in the termination of your employment. This warning will be placed on your personnel file.
Venus Lux
HR Department
-------------------
Wtf? I've been showing up every day, producing a batch, then leaving at around noon. And if I'm supposed to show up at the HR department, I wish I had a notification. Or a time when they are open, because they never are.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So, I got this email ingame:
-----------------
VENUS LUX <venuslux@nemesis.com>
To: @nemesis.com

Dear !

This is your first warning in relation to your continuous absenteeism. Continued unacceptable behaviour will result in further disciplinary action wich may ultimately result in the termination of your employment. This warning will be placed on your personnel file.
Venus Lux
HR Department
-------------------
Wtf? I've been showing up every day, producing a batch, then leaving at around noon. And if I'm supposed to show up at the HR department, I wish I had a notification. Or a time when they are open, because they never are.
This is just a first notice. You have to show up at HR if you have 3 notice.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
way too little content update in 0.2.8, and the only scene is Mariana's birthday party which was nice, but this alone is not a few months wait - worthy :)

• Angry
Reactions: Mord87

damias

Sep 13, 2020
just a tip for the dev, GRAMARLY it will fix all your English mistakes... shove the text in there and fix it...please for the love of god...same for your front cover here on f95

otherwise everything else is great

Reactions: jiffk

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Futaland [v0.2.9] [mord] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 1.86 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 406.8 MB

Original DLC Size: 2.14 GB
Compressed DLC Size: 498.3 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
It's a strange idea to take a character who in real life died the devil when and with whom there was no content in fact. I'm talking about aunt GG if that ... The author needs to abandon her because she (it seems to me) slows down the project.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
no working links to npc generator
All but the mega link are working just fine. If you can't use those for some reason then here's the mega link from tfgamessite

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Where do you find these problems? It will be easier to report a bug so it can be fixed not just complaining about it.
i dont think he means its bugged, its just very fast and loose with how things are put together, the requirements for certain things and grinding are so far removed from the current quest half the time that i (personally) find this imposible to play without using the console to edit variables

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Where do you find these problems? It will be easier to report a bug so it can be fixed not just complaining about it.
There are a LOT of bugs in the latest release.

1. The in-game link to TFgames goes to Last Hope, not this game. Which reminds me that the Discord link in this thread's OP goes to the TFgames server, not a server specifically for this game. This game should have its own Discord server. I vaguely recall mentioning this before, many many months ago.
2. The "Days without orgasm" counter actually only tracks days in chastity, and not days without orgasm. Why? See next item...
3. You can cum with auto-fellatio, even while in chastity. You can also cum by having a threesome with Chanel and Natalie. Both methods ignore that you're in chastity. You even gain sex points by having the threesome, despite being in chastity -- which should make using your dick impossible.
4. After the girl in the canteen leaves you a note telling you to keep the remote it seems that she disappears. Is this end of content for her so far? Her note implies that there's more content.
5. On the Monday after Mariana puts you into chastity when you visit her in the morning at work she says that she's already seen you, which is not true on that day.
6. When you activate level 1 in a skill the marker for level 2 of that skill vanishes from the tree chart. I currently have 6 skills at level 1 and all six are missing the level 2 markers showing how many points I'll need for level 2 in those skills. (I recall reporting this problem a long time ago as well.)

These are the bugs that I can remember. I've also run across numerous spelling/typo errors, but I can't recall them right now.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes