putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Futaland025.rar

NPCGeneratorV3.rar

Version 0.2.5.:
  • Chanel bedroom sleeping bug fixed. It will show Chanel sleeping at night instead of the empty room.
  • Mariana bedroom blowjob event required relationship points edited from 10 to 6.
  • Mariana bedroom blowjob event not restarting if you fail bug fixed.
  • Hints and tips menu updated.
  • Stats menu updated.
  • Red and green indicator added to the quest menu for Maid room cleaning events as a reminder.
  • Self-suck with shemale body problem fixed.
  • Changed the Chanel room cleaning ending with a punishment. Chanel will catch you and punish you. After that, you can carry on playing you don't have to start a new game. Content for all 3 body types. 18 video clips
  • Changed the working end if you miss the interview with Venus. The security will drag you in Venus private room and she will punish you. After that, you can carry on playing you don't have to start a new game. Content for all 3 body types. 13 video clips and 3 pictures
  • NPC Generator v3 created: Shemale player body with shemale NPC content added 132 video clips

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Mord87, 0.2.5 still requires a player to click on broken image links for bra and underwear to change them to black squares before you can successfully do the first Chanel room cleaning. The basic issue is that the wardrobe defaults to null values (displaying broken image links) for items that have not been selected yet. This issue can be easily fixed if the game would default all unassigned slots to whatever value corresponds to black squares. IOW, you need to initialize all variables (set them to some non-null value) rather than let them start uninitialized. This is just good general programming practice (helps avoid null pointers in languages such as C++).

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Mord87, 0.2.5 still requires a player to click on broken image links for bra and underwear to change them to black squares before you can successfully do the first Chanel room cleaning. The basic issue is that the wardrobe defaults to null values (displaying broken image links) for items that have not been selected yet. This issue can be easily fixed if the game would default all unassigned slots to whatever value corresponds to black squares. IOW, you need to initialize all variables (set them to some non-null value) rather than let them start uninitialized. This is just good general programming practice (helps avoid null pointers in languages such as C++).
Hello!
I just tested again and it is working perfectly for me. It shows a black square. All of the unused items have "none" value from the game start. the none value showing the black square. I just started a new game on the online version and it is working fine. I don't know why is not working for you.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I started a new game, offline, with the version from post #416 here on F95 and it does not work the way you describe. Perhaps there is a difference between what was posted on F95 and what you are testing with.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hello!
I just tested again and it is working perfectly for me. It shows a black square. All of the unused items have "none" value from the game start. the none value showing the black square. I just started a new game on the online version and it is working fine. I don't know why is not working for you.
I started a new game, offline, with the version from post #416 here on F95 and it does not work the way you describe. Perhaps there is a difference between what was posted on F95 and what you are testing with.
over my head.gif

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
88 ingame days:
mariana office event no picture, has to use back button (after completin all events, probably an indication the line is complete will help)
santini maid uniform - no way to take selfie neither in my room nor in her room, bed is buggy (if she is not sleeping, clicking the bed just reloads the page no change)
bonnie events after becoming a woman - no indication in store when you talk to her that you did fine... just no option for dialogue

this game keeps failing hard, despite excellent promise

gripes: why I have to reach 50 oral points for deepthroat1 instead of 5?
Any event repeating more than 5 times is a waste of user's time, and repeating events, repetative screens do not help!

Reactions: baileyjay69

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Perhaps you didn't notice that you can get 10 points of blowjob from just one session with Chanel. Each time you click "suck her" you get a point, and you can do that 10 times before she cums. 5 sessions and you have enough to increase the skill. Takes a week in the game to complete if you do her every day. Not a big deal.

Reactions: Mord87

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Fuck I can't seem to find the rhythm to the game this time. I'm all over the place and feel like I'm not playing right...

Also I hope we can sissify Jordi. Eh? EH? TBH I'm SUPER JEALOUS of his room
1599629976931.png

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Got the trans TF, but inspecting self still shows tits as fake. Can't use BE serum, but story and dialog still function properly. Don't know if it's related, but the weekend crafting options list the trans serum as female. Crafted trans serum also lists as female in inventory. Using the version posted in #416 here on F95.

Mord87, the link do download v3 pack on tfgames is incorrectly linked to download the main game (or it was when i tried it). Is why i grabbed from here

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
1599953100650.png

So I bought this thinking I could have John wear it... but there's no option to wear it... you only have a boring training session with it... If I'm gonna use a toy to train John or anyone with it'll be this
1599953458986.png

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Mord87
So when you have a Yoga session with Chanel, Johns arousal does not go down even though you gave her a facial...
1599953617193.png
This intentional or a glitch?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i just started game and looks cool but so many things ale unlocked already , you ask mariana about selfsuck and her penis without knowing she has one and join channel and natalie in kitchen and suck them up and no hesitate or surprised by their cocks and more stuff all in first day , kills the fun of playing

Reactions: AWolfe

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Is there more content after the date with Kimberlee and then finishing the tests and being able to be female? There doesn't seem to be any further story content.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I just want to share some sneak peek pictures from the new project. I started making Futaland with the Unreal engine. I will release a basic playable demo this week with some basic content.
Screenshot 2020-09-16 214102.jpg
Screenshot 2020-09-16 214008.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-15_002448.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-14_041442.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: chuckK

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's the third engine for this game. Rather than adding new content the dev is wasting time changing engines yet again. And I hate games that use Unreal as an engine. That's it for me, I'm done with this game.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes