StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry to say, I don't think you have diversity of expressions when referring to trans people in general, ironically enough. Gotta suck it up and just say "trans" instead of "troon" or "tranny".

Although in this case you could say "trans women" as well
There is no such thing as trans people. One is either male or female. This is just some DEI BS. I prefer how the Japanese, or generally Asians categorize them. Like Okama, otokonoko, newhalf, trap, or in Thai ladyboy. But when these people are asked what they are, they either say guy or anyof the expressions above. Respect to ladyboys who don't bow to the trans person BS as well. (I know some and they are great people) So yeah troon might be a slur, but using delusional BS like trans person from the mentally challenged NA is almost as bad.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There is no such thing as trans people. One is either male or female. This is just some DEI BS. I prefer how the Japanese, or generally Asians categorize them. Like Okama, otokonoko, newhalf, trap, or in Thai ladyboy. But when these people are asked what they are, they either say guy or anyof the expressions above. Respect to ladyboys who don't bow to the trans person BS as well. (I know some and they are great people) So yeah troon might be a slur, but using delusional BS like trans person from the mentally challenged NA is almost as bad.
Ah. So you're of these people. Gotcha

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote