Mod RPGM Completed Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

redreaper300

Dec 17, 2018
Windows flagged this as a virus (specifically a Trojan). Assuming this is a false positive?

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Windows flagged this as a virus (specifically a Trojan). Assuming this is a false positive?
I got the same, from chrome windows and malware bytes. Even 7z won't touch it.
I hope you guys didn't get fooled by some of the Zippyshare ads.
Please do not connect there without using some sort of script/adblocker like uBlock Origin.

This mod is literally just some pngs edited in photoshop.
Here's what the archive is supposed to look like:
crc.png
Here's a virustotal scan:
vt.png

redreaper300

Dec 17, 2018
I hope you guys didn't get fooled by some of the Zippyshare ads.
Please do not connect there without using some sort of script/adblocker like uBlock Origin.

This mod is literally just some pngs edited in photoshop.
Here's what the archive is supposed to look like:
View attachment 1882817
Here's a virustotal scan:
View attachment 1882818
Nah, got ublock and it was the correct button. I just rechecked and it is no longer flagging the file.

I forced it through before and checked the contents and it was just the image files, however I forgot to check the checksum and have since deleted the file.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Windows Defender says I got a "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml" from the download, perhaps add more mirrors?

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Windows Defender says I got a "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml" from the download, perhaps add more mirrors?
I'm getting the same message. Was getting a bunch of annoying ads, so I added ublock origin as suggested and redownloaded and I'm still getting this message.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm getting the same message. Was getting a bunch of annoying ads, so I added ublock origin as suggested and redownloaded and I'm still getting this message.
What bothers me the most is that I had downloaded it, got it without the virus, got a bunch of tech problems, so I gave up and deleted the files. Now when I try to download it again I get the virus, it's a huge pain in the ass.

Ire'el

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah I don't know about this man. The pack is small enough to upload to other more trustworthy places. Whole thing is kinda sus.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah I don't know about this man. The pack is small enough to upload to other more trustworthy places. Whole thing is kinda sus.
Zippyshare is an approved file host according to general rules.
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-12-22.3432/

If browsers are spooky, Use JDownloader 2 to download (maybe to a virtual machine, or sandbox if you're that paranoid), Upload the file to virustotal and have it checked. Heck check every single png one by one, if you're bored enough.

I cannot reproduce any problems with this, but I'm on an Arch Linux distribution, not stupid Windows.

Again, this is the archive and its check. Not the original, but what I downloaded from my own Zippyshare link.
crc.png
vt.png
This isn't even a good mod. It's debatable if some of these are actually better than the mosaic and I almost just scrapped the project entirely.
So if you're seriously worried, just move on, you don't miss much.

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Just read the first post again. It's got to be a false positive, the file is literally just PNG image files. There's nothing to execute a virus code. Or just do what OP suggests and delete the file and move on.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Do you think you can share a download link of the tool you're using? I've been trying to find a link for DeepCreamPy with no luck.
I'm sorry, but because of how much the dev nuked the project at the end, it's really hard to find something trustworthy enough.
I really question the version I have, too, and I wouldn't be comfortable sharing that here.
Hi, could you tell me what you mean by nuked and I was wondering if the github online is a version that doesn't work.. is that why that other person asked you if you would share yours? or is the py project you both are mentioning something else?

or maybe the one on github is incomplete or something?
in case any of you are still interested in what remains of the deepcreampy project,
fairly certain i have the latest version of the original:

also check out these projects to go along with it:

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Overview:
This mod aims to remove/reduce the mosaic censorship of the game Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny for Sex!
Some parts worked well, others not so much.

Note about False postivies:
Apparently Windows Defender decided to flag this as a trojan.
Zippyshare is a trusted
approved file host . One of the most reliable we have.
I will not drop this hoster because of some useless moron at Microsoft.

I feel stupid asking this, but HOW do i download the file from Zippyshare?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I feel stupid asking this, but HOW do i download the file from Zippyshare?
First of all you need to make sure you're actually connecting from a country outside of the EU or you will just get a blank error page.
So for example if you live in Germany, use some random vpn, or proxy to get through.
It doesn't need to be fancy/trustworthy since you're not really downloading anything illegal here (unless your country has weird laws ofc).
You can find tons of free proxies in lists updated in real time by just searching "proxy list" in whatever search engine you use. Just be careful to not have anything else open while using it and do not use their DNS servers. (It needs to be a supposedly anonymous proxy though, a normal one wont,work.)
A free vpn example would be "windscribe", Just make an account and they'll give you some free capacity each month.

Once you can access the site please make sure you're using some sort of ad or script blocker like uBlock Origin to get rid of potential overlays, fake download buttons, or whatever.

Then you literally just press the big orange "DOWNLOAD NOW" button.
screen.png
Alternatively you can use Jdownloader 2 to automate the entire process without a browser.
But if Zippyshare is blocked in your country you would still need to feed it a non-EU proxy first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
First of all you need to make sure you're actually connecting from a country outside of the EU or you will just get a blank error page.
So for example if you live in Germany, use some random vpn, or proxy to get through.
It doesn't need to be fancy/trustworthy since you're not really downloading anything illegal here (unless your country has weird laws ofc).
You can find tons of free proxies in lists updated in real time by just searching "proxy list" in whatever search engine you use. Just be careful to not have anything else open while using it and do not use their DNS servers. (It needs to be a supposedly anonymous proxy though, a normal one wont,work.)
A free vpn example would be "windscribe", Just make an account and they'll give you some free capacity each month.

Once you can access the site please make sure you're using some sort of ad or script blocker like uBlock Origin to get rid of potential overlays, fake download buttons, or whatever.

Then you literally just press the big orange "DOWNLOAD NOW" button.
View attachment 1907818
Alternatively you can use Jdownloader 2 to automate the entire process without a browser.
But if Zippyshare is blocked in your country you would still need to feed it a non-EU proxy first.
Thank you so much, I finally got it to download

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i have issue with "audio" files
I think you should post in the game thread about that. This mosaic removal mod literally only replaces some "png" files.
There is no connection/change to audio files, or other general data.