Mod RPGM Completed Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

jinxcruz

May 16, 2020
Hey, im new to these mods. i have the download but am having issues installing it properly. someone care to give me a good step by step?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey, im new to these mods. i have the download but am having issues installing it properly. someone care to give me a good step by step?
Huh? What's going wrong?
It should just be extracting into the game folder and merging/overwriting.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
explain merging
"Merging" is something you are asked about in Windows 7, or most Linux distributions, when you insert a folder with the same name of an existing one. (Whether or not you want to "merge" both folders.)

If you are on Windows 10/11 "merging" happens automatically without you being asked about it. (You don't have to do anything extra.)

jinxcruz

May 16, 2020
"Merging" is something you are asked about in Windows 7, or most Linux distributions, when you insert a folder with the same name of an existing one. (Whether or not you want to "merge" both folders.)

If you are on Windows 10/11 "merging" happens automatically without you being asked about it. (You don't have to do anything extra.)
Ok. When I download it, it looks like a paper, not a file. So do I drag it into a folder and that’s it,or…?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So do i extract it before or after putting it into the game files? And in either case, to where do i move it?
It doesn't really matter where you extract it, but you need to place the extracted "www" folder into your game folder so you get a prompt about it overwriting files.
With most unzip programs you can just open the archive and then drag the "www" folder directly into your game folder.

If it does not want to overwrite anything, something went wrong. It should want to replace 298 files.

jinxcruz

May 16, 2020
It doesn't really matter where you extract it, but you need to place the extracted "www" folder into your game folder so you get a prompt about it overwriting files.
With most unzip programs you can just open the archive and then drag the "www" folder directly into your game folder.

If it does not want to overwrite anything, something went wrong. It should want to replace 298 files.
Ok. After doing that, assuming i did it right, theres still mosaics in the gallery that you can access from the main menu. Is it still suppose to be like that or did i mess up somewhere? Meanwhile im working on the audio fix listed above.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ok. After doing that, assuming i did it right, theres still mosaics in the gallery that you can access from the main menu. Is it still suppose to be like that or did i mess up somewhere? Meanwhile im working on the audio fix listed above.
The gallery preview pictures are not affected by the mod, but the actual scene should be.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Bet. Ok, now the audio. I did the extract thing above but now i get Failed to Load: Audio/se/decision1.ogg
I'm sorry I can't help you with that one. I made absolutely no changes to anything related to audio and this thread is only about my mod.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
I'm sorry I can't help you with that one. I made absolutely no changes to anything related to audio and this thread is only about my mod.
lol dude you have the patience of a saint.
seems theirs lots of ppl that are new to pcs on this forum huh

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
show me this
[0909/110912.625:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Program Files (x86)\2004\Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex - It's Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It v2.00\nw.dll: %1 no es una aplicación Win32 válida. (0xC1)
[0911/124354.622:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Program Files (x86)\2004\Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex - It's Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It v2.00\nw.dll: %1 no es una aplicación Win32 válida. (0xC1)

KingCorgi13

Jul 23, 2018
i keep getting "403 forbidden" for the zippyshare link is it possible for anyone to link to another service?

Edit: i just read the few posts above and i'm guessing zippyshare is blocked in some countries. Could you link an alternative for any who this applies to?

PussSlayer69

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone upload the uncensor patch to another platform pls?? Zippyshare is blocked in my country :cry: