Mod RPGM Completed Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i keep getting "403 forbidden" for the zippyshare link is it possible for anyone to link to another service?

Edit: i just read the few posts above and i'm guessing zippyshare is blocked in some countries. Could you link an alternative for any who this applies to?
Can someone upload the uncensor patch to another platform pls?? Zippyshare is blocked in my country :cry:

I already did. ;)

For those who don't like Zippy.
Have fun. (y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just wondering, how does this compare to the official uncensor patch by the dev for the steam version?
I didn't even know there was one, but I would assume that an official uncensor is much better than my AI assisted "art".

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I didn't even know there was one, but I would assume that an official uncensor is much better than my AI assisted "art".
Yeah, unfortunately his steam release incorporates DRM so the patch wont work on other versions; so I didn't bother seeking it out afterwards.
There are apparently 'more villagers' in that patch but I bet those are just the loli likely cut from steam version