Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
Extracted as japanese and running japanese local it shows a "js/plugins/dark plasma" error and fails to start at all lol
I only extracted with japanese, but didn't play with japanese locale. Maybe that's the reason?

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
Some problem with missing audio files, tried using another games rpg maker audio files but i think the name is wrong or something. Here are the error codes. Im fine with no music but after every text box the alert pops us again. Real annoying.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I hate it when they draw those stupid fucking hearts instead of irises in the eyes. :cautious::coffee:
So how's the translation? Readable? Maybe even actually good?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Already played it in it's translation, it's one of the best ones in my opinion.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If i'm not wrong there is 1 or 2 Loli in this game (played almost a year ago ) and for who know why the game never got the Loli tag on DLsite :unsure:
Oh well thx anyway (y)
3 of them: One is an ancient vampire girl that's probably centuries old by this point, another you play hide and seek and later hide the sausage with and another just wanks you off because she's too tiny for you to put your dick in.

• Sad
Reactions: Stretta

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Sound file error pops up roughly 10 seconds after opening the game.
noticed that sound error too and went ahead to look at the files... for me the names are mostly in gibberish
I tried renaming the file to be exactly the same as the error states, but it fixed nothing.
View attachment 1877735

Neither japanese locale nor japanese locale (admin) helped either.
View attachment 1877790
I keep getting this loading error. Anybody know how to fix it?
I've tried changing the file name to "KBF_Field_Land_05" without the text before it, didn't solve anything.
Some problem with missing audio files, tried using another games rpg maker audio files but i think the name is wrong or something. Here are the error codes. Im fine with no music but after every text box the alert pops us again. Real annoying.
For peoples having issues with the audio file

Kagurado Name fix RJ343891.png

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
My favourite is the scene with the elf in the forest and the other is comforting the widow whose husband just died.

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
Extracted as japanese and running japanese local it shows a "js/plugins/dark plasma" error and fails to start at all lol
Had the same issue when I used the "extract to" button in WinRAR. But when I tried it, as it was mentioned before, and just dragged the game folder to my hard drive, it worked like a charm. Maybe that helps you too.

Reactions: Levander

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I keep getting a Failed to Load: js/plugins/Ricon_ItemSynthesisOverride.js error. If someone could help, I'd appreciate it.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes