DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
You're playing on a Iphone ?

search your js folder for that function name.
There are two hits for me:
iphone-inline-video.browser.js (defines the symbol, obfuscated js file)
Graphics._createVideo in rpg_core.js (calls the function during startup)

So if the iphone file is missing, copy it from another project. I assume it is a function that does nothing when you are not running on an iphone. But i can be wrong ......

Edit : or you can fix the problem before i could look for it and answer LoL
i'm having the same problem but i noticed that game works fine while on the WinRAR Zip

Reactions: Joe Brass

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I have tried everything in this thread regarding the audio problems and I still have them.

Anyone could upload a full working audio folder? I know someone already uploaded something similar but I swear It's not working, I still get problems with some bgs and the damn cursor2 sound that, for some reason, exists but still gives problems.

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
played it trough and it seems it misses the Completed prefix
since the game resolves around finding the flower which you find at the end

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
this erorr apearing every second. View attachment 1878260 is there solution for that?
Most of these four pages and counting are about that. TL;DR put WinRAR on Japanese encoding and *then* extract so the moonrune filenames don't get fucked up six ways to Sunday.

Also, people really need to stop archiving JP games in .zip. It REALLY doesn't play well with heathen gabble alphabets.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
3 of them: One is an ancient vampire girl that's probably centuries old by this point, another you play hide and seek and later hide the sausage with and another just wanks you off because she's too tiny for you to put your dick in.
Are they avoidable?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Are they avoidable?
Yeah you don't have to interact with them. The point of the game is to gather ingredients to make stuff for the villagers, each villager increases your village reputation, get enough rep and you can go to the end. You don't need to fill ALL the villager requests so you can avoid the two in the village. The vampire one North of the village it will tell you about an ill feeling and at that point you can leave, the two village ones by the Church, just don't talk to them.

Dec 5, 2020
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
Thank you you majestic angle

Reactions: moemi02
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes