2kDNwRRGjgJWLxv

Mar 30, 2020
Extracted in code page 932 (japanese) using 7zip using this command:
1655605865237.png

7z.exe x [inputfile] -o[outputdirectory] -mcp=932 -r
(the r means recursive so if there are any more zips in there they get extracted too)

... and then compressed in 7zip with the right-click menu. Everything seems to work fine.
I've uploaded the FIXED file to
Mods please verify/share/whatever I don't know how this works lol

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
That fixed it. Only copied the names here, and, yep. Running with correct audio made. No error. Nice.

Reactions: moemi02

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
instructions unclear, need elaboration

May 10, 2018
I keep getting a Failed to Load: js/plugins/Ricon_ItemSynthesisOverride.js error. If someone could help, I'd appreciate it.
Need an answer to this as well

Edit: Nvm After simply dragging and dropping the file from 7zip instead of extracting it seems to have fixed the issue of it asking for a file it as I checked it already had

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
this worked thank you

Reactions: moemi02

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I'm a bit annoyed, while the premise is humorous and the ending is funny and a bit evil the scenes are lacking. They are very static, with little changes, and the dialogue is always "OOOOHHHH YOUR FUTA CHINCHIN IS SO THICKKKK".
Otherwise the MC's priorities are top notch.

draftlog

Apr 20, 2018
1655651169308.png
This error is for some reason all I get even after fixing audio. Does anyone know what's causing it?

Weirdly, this was not occuring before I tried bunch of japanese locale stuff that was recommended earlier in the thread. I have uninstalled japanese locale stuff but this is now still happening

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes